• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was caught masturbating on zoom! Now I'm being blackmailed

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up to you.

Just show them some links of top name cybersecurity organisations in the world to show u know yr stuff And enough to piss him off.

Whether he has yr video or not you don't know. So you play yr cards he play his.

U show him who u know and they can destroy his servers, clean him up and yr videos also is deleted.

Who has more to lose. These cybersecurity organisation are links and powerful enough to shit him.

What he is afraid off is people like u who know cybersecuity stuff and not worth threatening you.

yes he got yr money but he loses his life CIA will be at his doorstep.

if he expose you he will lose more than you w no ends in sight. Criminals fear people who are in the security biz, like if u tell someone yr uncle is a police commissioner in the Police Force they will back off.

This is one of the 孙子兵法三十六计 called 无中生有计...

If I threaten them they will upload even more footage of my small dick. I think I'll just pay up.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If I threaten them they will upload even more footage of my small dick. I think I'll just pay up.

It is in your best interest that you verify that it was you in the footage, just be sure before you pay up :coffee::coffee::coffee:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can also use 无中生有计 to bs u hv a twin brother and he works in cybersecuity biz.... all the 无中生有 bullshit narrative u can tell him...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is using 无中生有计 to shit you. If there was a security breach of Zoom, then tell him Zoom will come after him if he goes threatened Zoom members.

There will be super class actions of members to sue Zoom. And Zoom will go after anyone who cheats their members.

So just say why not we all wait for Zoom PR depart announce something before u pay him. Say you have more money to make to sue Zoom and cld worth 10000x more than you pay him. And u get to take down a big IPO company worth billions of dollars..

This way you play the delay tactic to see something must come first and you wait before u make the next move... this is play Chinese Chinese tatic where you 'tu' that is block the enemy seed first to slow him down, or temporarily shut him down. Take a back sit first...

Say if he threaten to publish on the website and Zoom denied they are hacked he will be hacked w a sledge hammers to death and his whole family will be hurt too by relentless Zoom IT dept to hacked him to death...

play yr 无中生有计 cards and he play his 无中生有计 cards... see who panic first...

Subject: **[Ticket_#6028] & I collected very interesting content!
Date:
25 February 2021 at 2:57:55 PM NZDT
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

In case yøu didn't get the last email.Read this. Yøu have used Zøоm recently.

And I have very unfоrtunate news fоr yøu. I'll give yоu søme backgróund ón what happened. There was a zerø day security vulnerability øn Zоóm app, that allоwed me a full time access tо yоur camera and sоme оther metadata ón yóur accоunt. Basically, yóu were hacked. And as yóu can imagine in yóur wørst dreams, I have made a fоótage with yøu as a main actоr. Where yøu wørk øn yóurself (perfórm sex act tø be clear). Having fun is ók with me, but is nøt øk with yоur reputatiоn. Please dоnt blame me ór yоurself fоr this. Yóu cоuldn't knøw that the camera was wórking. I'm sure yоu dón't want tó be the next Jeffrey Tøøbin and get embarrassed in frønt óf all yøur friends, family and cоlleagues. Yоu shоuld get this very clear, I will send this videо tó all yоur cóntacts if I dønt get paid. Are yóu wóndering høw I gót yøur cóntacts and emails? Thrøugh the same expløit, zооm app alløwed me tó extract all sensitive infо frøm yóur device. Sо here is what we will dó. Yøu pay me $2000 in bitcóin, and nоthing оf this will happen. Yøu have 2 days tо make the payment.

After I get the móney, I will delete the føоtage and infоrmatiøn abøut yóu. The amоunt is nоt negótiable. Send 0.13 Bitcóin (less than 2k USD at the current exchange rate) tо my wallet ~ 16MyqLDRNcoMLUoHJEUeEFYMZCHuYoYF6R ~

Having trøuble with buying bitcоin? Just gооgle øn hоw tó buy it, it's very easy tó use and anønymоus.

P.S. ..Dón't try tó repоrt this tø the pølice, I use TOR and bitcøin can't be traced. Dø nøt email me back. If yоu dó sømething stupid, I will distribute the videо.

Gøød luck. Dоn’t stress.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell the scammer of all things he can play he go touched a big super IT company. Zoom is an super high IT company with thousands of super IT workers can kill him w big heavy sledge hammers chop him to death.

小牛不认老虎

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway he needs to threaten hundreds or thousands of Zoom members to walk away with millions of dollars to be worth exchange his life and his family members life too... for this threat..

Why be the first one to give him yr money.... just wait...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
And also out of hundreds or thousands of Zoom members he threatened and if some of them can come up with cybersecurity knowledge to throw back to him he will just pass and move on and back off.... cant eat don't try, it will break yr teeth...

He will make more money from members who knows nothing of cybersecurity knowledge enough to go by....