• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I was approached by two gayfuck looking AMDK Mormons at Funan.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
They approached me and wanted to psycho me to attend their silly church. I just asked them one question - "Can you prove to me conclusively that an angel of the Lord did appear to their founder, Joseph Smith, and directed him to the Mormon golden plates on which the Book of Mormons was inspired?" I told them to refrain from quoting the Book of Mormons which I reject outright. Prove to me evidentially that Joseph Smith is telling the truth and not some delulu nutcase like our Mayfair slut. They told me that it all boils down to faith. I told them to fuck off and stop harassing me.