• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I was abused by my pastor and he got away with it"

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I think back, maybe she believe it is her duty to sacrifice her flesh to make me go church with her, quite noble of her leh.
What you are saying is an oxymoron.

Fornication is a sin, and you are suggesting that she deliberately sinned in order you could be saved.

You are equating spreading the gospel with spreading her legs.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fornication is a sin, and you are suggesting that she deliberately sinned in order you could be saved.

Really don't care, don't bother, and can't be bothered now. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Fornication is a sin? Says who? Your bible? Which is a collection of fantastical stories! :biggrin:

Before marriage, in between marriages, and during marriages, I fornicate(d) like hell. Best lah!:thumbsup:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually, I get quite turn on during making love when the woman use the word Fuck.

"You Fucking Bastard"
"Fuck Me Harder"
etc etc
Yes, I can see how those words can be a turn-on. For me, I like her to compliment me and my tool.

"oh yes, fuck me with your big cock"
"put that big boy in me"
"God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph you are tearing me apart!" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I can see how those words can be a turn-on. For me, I like her to compliment me and my tool.

"oh yes, fuck me with your big cock"
"put that big boy in me"
"God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph you are tearing me apart!" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Do you prefer her to swallow or pui? :smile:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fornication is a sin? Says who? Your bible? Which is a collection of fantastical stories! :biggrin:

Before marriage, in between marriages, and during marriages, I fornicate(d) like hell. Best lah!:thumbsup:
Not my Bible. The gf is a Christian, so whatever she did would have to be interpreted in that context.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The photos of the pastor:

tumblr_pcnus8L2FD1xq048to3_1280.jpg
tumblr_pcnus8L2FD1xq048to2_1280.jpg
tumblr_pcnus8L2FD1xq048to1_1280.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young that time follow girlfriend to church. She asked me accept Christ so I accept lor. Then after a while find everything so fake. They speak tongue limpei think these people are fucking insane and tio gongtao. Every time after service, I walked out of church compound, first thing was to light a Marlboro hoonkee and smoked to release my boredom. Every time during service, my girlfriend would jerk my arm or leg because I usually fell asleep and snored a bit loud. Pastor talk here talk there every week also talk sama sama same rubbish. After a while, her friends said I am hopeless and a bad influence. She dumped me and we broke up. :roflmao:

Thank God!

Hallelujah!

Amen!
Did u at least get in to her pants? :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Young that time follow girlfriend to church. She asked me accept Christ so I accept lor. Then after a while find everything so fake. They speak tongue limpei think these people are fucking insane and tio gongtao. Every time after service, I walked out of church compound, first thing was to light a Marlboro hoonkee and smoked to release my boredom. Every time during service, my girlfriend would jerk my arm or leg because I usually fell asleep and snored a bit loud. Pastor talk here talk there every week also talk sama sama same rubbish. After a while, her friends said I am hopeless and a bad influence. She dumped me and we broke up. :roflmao:

Thank God!

Hallelujah!

Amen!

Speak in tongues is the modern concert vibes Charismatic churches. Even the other denominations e.g. Baptist, Presbyterian buay song them and consider them as heretics. :biggrin: