• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to vote for opposition but i scare they anyhow make sg go back to CB

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see some opposition parties seems like siao lang. They will oppose everything that pap does

I scare i vote for them. Later pap lose their 2/3 majority. Opposition parties will make singapore go back to CB period again, saying nonsense like lifes are more important than money etc

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see some opposition parties seems like siao lang. They will oppose everything that pap does

I scare i vote for them. Later pap lose their 2/3 majority. Opposition parties will make singapore go back to CB period again, saying nonsense like lifes are more important than money etc

You sound like a sexually deprived boomer who is so negative in life. Do u also worry when u brush your teeth in the morning, the water you use for brushing will choke you to death?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether you vote for oppo or PAP you are going back to CB once election over. Does it make a diff ?

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are absolutely right. Oppies are like siao lang!