• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to share my experience renting out my house to a pinoy family

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres a filipino couple who rents next to me. Pays around 3k so he probably stole one of your jobs....hehe.

Hes the quietest nicest politest fellow i know. Bows his head while walking past me etc. nice chap.

Then theres this muddefarking singo living across from me who has a mistreess or gf from china....these two dumb fooks are quarelling in the corridor every few weeks or so. He usually belts her across the face then she sits on my step sobbing. I had to open the door once and give them the kwa simi look....fuckin turdbuckets.