• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to marry Sichuan gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello

I am not a regular user of Internet but have only discovered this forum

Wonder if I can share some some my feelings anonymously and seek your feedback.

Two weeks ago I went to a Chinese restaurant in Marina Square and was served by a Chinese waitress from Sichuan with girl next door looks

After that day I cannot get her out of my mind and went there to eat in order to chat with her.

Last night I took her out to the beach because in her hometown it is so fare from the sea and she has never seen a beach in her life except on TV

She loved it very much and I grabbed her and kissed her.

She didn't resist and later I took her home and we made love.

I think I want to marry her but I am not sure if I should do it here on in China.

Because she is on work permit and I dont earn much, she is subject to dependence pass restrictions.

On Chinese side it is easier.

Which bros have the same experience?

I really love her and want to share my life with her.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello

I am not a regular user of Internet but have only discovered this forum

Wonder if I can share some some my feelings anonymously and seek your feedback.

Two weeks ago I went to a Chinese restaurant in Marina Square and was served by a Chinese waitress from Sichuan with girl next door looks

After that day I cannot get her out of my mind and went there to eat in order to chat with her.

Last night I took her out to the beach because in her hometown it is so fare from the sea and she has never seen a beach in her life except on TV

She loved it very much and I grabbed her and kissed her.

She didn't resist and later I took her home and we made love.

I think I want to marry her but I am not sure if I should do it here on in China.

Because she is on work permit and I dont earn much, she is subject to dependence pass restrictions.

On Chinese side it is easier.

Which bros have the same experience?

Brother you letting your emotion ( beauty)and your di di rule you.

Do you really understand her, first date and she let you have your way with her, that is a big big question mark there.

Try to get to know a person better, what is the like and dislike, bad and good habits.

There are many more questions hanging around, before you take the jump, if you blindly walk into it you will more than likely end up fighting everyday or divorce.:confused::confused::confused:

Anyway i wish you and her all the best if she is really the 1 for you.:cool::cool::cool:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this gal, bonk and say goodbye. U wont know if she is pretending to be nice.

Go out and explore for other choices.:biggrin:

If u die-die want to marry, dont regret later.:smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

both of you should go to Church, ask God if she is the right one for you...

God will give you an answer...just talk to Him like you are talking to your friend....

Status
Not open for further replies.