• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want one of these campers....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What the hell am I going to tow it with???
Any decent V6 or V8 truck

maxresdefault.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The total weight would exceed my license limit. I'll need to get a heavy goods vehicle license.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Licence limit? I have a Tundra 5.7L. This camper so tiny. And there is no washroom or water supply. You see that lady keeps going to the lake and river to collect water? To drink? You either going to drink heavily chlorinated water all the time or get Giardiasis.

And....where you gonna bathe/shower?

It's a joke.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I drive it in to a hdb car park and never drive out again, will it outperform a 4 rm hdb flat in sengkang? :confused:
Onky if you park it next to charging ststion meant for electric cars. Plug it snd you can have the mini camper air-conditioned.
A 4 rm flat will put you in debt.. this one you can move about snywhere. A few days sengkang, then jurong,or tampines.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
antique rv recovered from scrapyard in mountain view rents for $1,696 a month. 69% cheaper than renting a studio apartment.
2016-09-02-rv-mountain-view.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far these two are the most modern in terms of design and amenities. not too big and not too small. plus they can stash an expensive bike or two - very important consideration for me.

Modern-Opened-Small-Travel-Trailer-Manufacturers.jpg

506a27fcdbd0cb3081001101._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
that's better
that mink one so tiny might as well just drive a Ford Expedition Platinum Max push down the back seats and put nice inflatable bed sleep there. No need tow anything.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's better
that mink one so tiny might as well just drive a Ford Expedition Platinum Max push down the back seats and put nice inflatable bed sleep there. No need tow anything.
for me, it must be big enough to stash at least two $6.9k bikes. otherwise why go outdoors in camper when there's no cycling involved? humping can only happen when mood sets in. that tiny mink camper - only jo teo can fuck inside. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She's really cute. Angmoh's inovation da best. Toyota da best.