• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i think I'm lost - what happen in the Rivervale Plaza case?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I kept coming across the Rivervale Plaza thingy but no idea, can anyone help shed some light to me?

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kept coming across the Rivervale Plaza thingy but no idea, can anyone help shed some light to me?

looks like a usual case

contractor desperate for business, bid and quote the cheapest even though having cash flow problem.

got the job cannot complete cos no money to continue. finally close shop

that simple.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like a usual case

contractor desperate for business, bid and quote the cheapest even though having cash flow problem.

that simple.

You just connect the dots & you will know where it leads to...aka "guanxi"...

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like a usual case

that simple.

Did the contractor that went bankrupt win an official tender or was a friend of a friend type?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the contractor that went bankrupt win an official tender or was a friend of a friend type?

Of course it won the tender...but do they have an independent party to observe the award of tender?? just do a search on the contractor & relation to any CC RC..PA etc..you connect the dots you see a picture..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Kop Khun Krup everyone who enlightened me. Waaaaa Brompton bikes, $2 company, sex scandals, now Rivervale Plaza. Sinkieland is really fucked big time. What's next?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kop Khun Krup everyone who enlightened me. Waaaaa Brompton bikes, $2 company, sex scandals, now Rivervale Plaza. Sinkieland is really fucked big time. What's next?

The GLC system which is most accurately known as SOE system in the world is representation of how much crap there is. Scholars corruptly are given a pie of Singapore's wealth to do what they like. Spending money is an achievement, not making it. They are taught that under Lee Kuan Yew School of crap.

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rejoice for Punggol East residents if not for this by-election, no one will notice their terrible state. Over crowded transport system, congested main road, insufficient child care services and food outlets etc.

I thought the whole island is facing such difficulties?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like a usual case

that simple.

Is the contractor another $2.00 company ?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

All these are kuching kurap,ikan bilis....wait till someone forced open the books of Temasek and GIC..u open up a can of worms....vast network of
corrupt,collusive and nepotistic dealings and transactions.....and they boast that they are 1 of the top 10 for being the least corrupt country in the world ! Monopoly of power by PAP leads to monopoly of wealth,which then leads to social disparity and polarisation,the source of most of the social tensions in Singapore today.