• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i see a guy everyday beoing a bikini gal by the pool with binoculars in my condo opposite unit, what shd I do?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
1. do nothing not my prob
2. go downstairs tell the bikini gal got pervert using bino beoing her
3. go over to pervert condo unit tell him off
4. take video of pervert when he is beoing with his bino and report to condomgmt or police

any opinion?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. do nothing not my prob
2. go downstairs tell the bikini gal got pervert using bino beoing her
3. go over to pervert condo unit tell him off
4. take video of pervert when he is beoing with his bino and report to condomgmt or police

any opinion?
Number 4 but report your photo to the girl. :smile:
You may need help from 师傅 on the plan ahead.
@glockman

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is such a unclear minded person type of question :cautious:
Nobody asked the bikini gal to wear a bikini
No law states that eye cannot see a jibye and neh neh.
If there is a law then either 1 of this will happen
A) every man need to be fine for looking at neh neh else every man need to cut off their cornea during birth time or
B) Law to state bikini not allowed to be worn.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
This is such a unclear minded person type of question :cautious:
Nobody asked the bikini gal to wear a bikini
No law states that eye cannot see a jibye and neh neh.
If there is a law then either 1 of this will happen
A) every man need to be fine for looking at neh neh else every man need to cut off their cornea during birth time or
B) Law to state bikini not allowed to be worn.
so let's say if the bikini gal is your sister, wifey or galfren, apply same myob clear minded principle and let bino man happy to jurong?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
so let's say if the bikini gal is your sister, wifey or galfren, apply same myob clear minded principle and let bino man happy to jurong?
Yes apply a clear minded approach in life.
But my uncle Doesn't think his sis wife or gf will wear bikini to allow the public to view the neh neh etc
If they do My uncle will tell them public will view it and if they insist to wear then my uncle will either accept it or leeject it .
If my uncle accept means My uncle will allow public to view.
If my uncle leeject he will siew them.
We cannot blame other people when problem lies within ourselves.
Be clear minded.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Yes apply a clear minded approach in life.
But my uncle Doesn't think his sis wife or gf will wear bikini to allow the public to view the neh neh etc
If they do My uncle will tell them public will view it and if they insist to wear then my uncle will either accept it or leeject it .
If my uncle accept means My uncle will allow public to view.
If my uncle leeject he will siew them.
We cannot blame other people when problem lies within ourselves.
Be clear minded.
so next time yr sis gf or wifey dont listen you and wear bikini I use bino beo her. pls no angry with me ok cos i may decide to imprint the bino image into my brain and m myself to cum for some time until I sick of the image

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
so next time yr sis gf or wifey dont listen you and wear bikini I use bino beo her. pls no angry with me ok cos i may decide to imprint the bino image into my brain and m myself to cum for some time until I sick of the image
My uncle also always advise his closer female friends and leelatives not to anyhow upload own photos in social media's becas last time my uncle cut out 1 of his colleagues face to photoshop with a naked body and pcc becas it look like her naked body.
You must also know that if they insist to wear bikini despite being warned it means that they doesn't leelee mind to let other beo.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
My uncle also always advise his closer female friends and leelatives not to anyhow upload own photos in social media's becas last time my uncle cut out 1 of his colleagues face to photoshop with a naked body and pcc becas it look like her naked body.
You must also know that if they insist to wear bikini despite being warned it means that they doesn't leelee mind to let other beo.
anyway I kumsia u for your generosity to let me beo with bino :notworthy: