• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw Ginfreely near my ATB apartment ... Is she stalking me?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I walked down my atb apartment, cross the road and saw a woman stalking me. Is that ginfreely??!!??:eek::confused::eek:

20181010_160906.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Can you rotate your photo before posting ?
I tried. It didn't work. Honest .. sorry ...

I swear that siaolang woman was stalking me just now as I walk down the hilly road... :biggrin:

So I quickly cross the main road and took a peekture of her and she still dare to look at my phone camera! Knn! Nabei! :FU:

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to this site, it said the rotation is because u took the photo with phone under "rotation lock" mode, especially when the problem persists after you rotated the photo before posting.

Prease test again with your ATB gf later without the "rotation lock" mode

"This happens because the picture was taken with a mobile device (phone or tablet) in landscape orientation (horizontally) with the “rotation lock” mode enabled. When this is the case, an order to automatically rotate the picture is stored on the photo’s metadata. Turns out, some parts of the dashboard or the mobile app cannot read image metadata. " https://forum.hootsuite.com/discussion/6615485/photos-always-posting-sideways

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
According to this site, it said the rotation is because u took the photo with phone under "rotation lock" mode, especially when the problem persists after you rotated the photo before posting.

Prease test again with your ATB gf later without the "rotation lock" mode

"This happens because the picture was taken with a mobile device (phone or tablet) in landscape orientation (horizontally) with the “rotation lock” mode enabled. When this is the case, an order to automatically rotate the picture is stored on the photo’s metadata. Turns out, some parts of the dashboard or the mobile app cannot read image metadata. " https://forum.hootsuite.com/discussion/6615485/photos-always-posting-sideways
Hokay :biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I quickly cross main road ah... No time to smell...Lol :biggrin:

Sebei Heng you, escape from her hypnotic fumes and a sample collection.

Usually those who caught a whiff of her CB will tio the magic mushroom effect. All go over and deposit a few million sperms in her slutty cheeebye mouth.

With a sample in her database, she will summon your cock over to fuck her anytime.:eek:

Last edited: