• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Sacked 6 Pinoy Nationals And 1 Indian National On Friday

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Friday I sacked 6 Pinoy nationals and 1 Indian national at the MNC I work at. The main reason for doing so? Fraud.

One of the Pinoys being sacked was a HR personnel, while another was an IT personnel (Indian National).

What happened was that these two clowns had colluded in allowing only their own countrymen (mostly Pinoys) to get into the company.

Long story short, we had put up job adverts seeking fresh hires, however online resumes sent by Singaporean applicants were trashed, while those forwarded by foreigners (Pinoys) were retained.

The IT fella was essentially bribed by the Pinoy HR dude to delete the log files on our SMTP server as well, making it seem as if no Singaporeans applied for the jobs. What the IT personnel didn't know was that I kept another log file separately (disguised as a system file) sent to another server.

When I saw the log files did not match and confronted the IT fella, he still had the gall to concoct some bullshit story; it was only after I threatened to report him to the police did he confess.

More at https://shrtcô.de/XemzRg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
if every sinkee that works in HR is more vigilant and watch out for his fellow countrymen, spore got hope....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On Friday I sacked 6 Pinoy nationals and 1 Indian national at the MNC I work at. The main reason for doing so? Fraud.

One of the Pinoys being sacked was a HR personnel, while another was an IT personnel (Indian National).

What happened was that these two clowns had colluded in allowing only their own countrymen (mostly Pinoys) to get into the company.

Long story short, we had put up job adverts seeking fresh hires, however online resumes sent by Singaporean applicants were trashed, while those forwarded by foreigners (Pinoys) were retained.

The IT fella was essentially bribed by the Pinoy HR dude to delete the log files on our SMTP server as well, making it seem as if no Singaporeans applied for the jobs. What the IT personnel didn't know was that I kept another log file separately (disguised as a system file) sent to another server.

When I saw the log files did not match and confronted the IT fella, he still had the gall to concoct some bullshit story; it was only after I threatened to report him to the police did he confess.

Isn't this some fake story recycled from years ago?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to eradicate them too. Gather all your FT employees, let them play a 'Squid Game'. Let them kill off one another. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, give credit to the 'original' poster la.

Editor's Note: This first appeared in https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/ft-sacked-after-sexposed-ensuring-no-singaporean-got-job-5974021.html

Anyway, need to log in to see this thread, which i can't be bothered.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Send him to jiuhu to get jiuhu kia take care of him.... many hungry big pythons there...

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent job ! This just a tiny tip of the iceberg, hopefully more can be done to get rid hundreds of thousands of fake pinoy and CECA Indians from our motherland.

orpisia

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't forget the jhks also, keep them in check. in fact on the ground, i see and feel there are more jhks jhbs than cecas.

nycheong

Alfrescian
Loyal

No head no tail.. what company. Fair recruitment practices ask for company to advertise on Mycarrerfuture job opening website. I believe this story is all made up.