• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i receive loyal customer promo offer from Singtel leh, worth taking boh ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ?

anyone got receive this kind of promo ?

6 months of MioTV for $10 a month.............or ..........fibre-optic but no know how much ?

is it a must to get fibre-optic ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my li'l brother LTS has been conned b4. on the surface, it looks cheap but wait till the bill comes - so many hidden charges they didn't tell u .

sing n tel mioTV is reall shit! it can freeze up for the entire day and very frequent. so maybe for 7 days/week, there would be at least 2 blank blank tv and no apology.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singtel is getting desperate, because it no longer has the monopoly of broadcasting Premier League football.

The main reason why anyone would sign up for Mio TV no longer exists.

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel is getting desperate, because it no longer has the monopoly of broadcasting Premier League football.

The main reason why anyone would sign up for Mio TV no longer exists.

Their MIO sucks big time, for old movies in the 90s they wanna charge 7 for rental.WTH

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
how ?

6 months of MioTV for $10 a month.............or ..........fibre-optic but no know how much ?

MIO TV sucks big time. No contents. Frequent break down. Costly !

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
how ?

There are tons of TV box on sale during IT show. They have tons of television show. Why pay so much for such lousy contents ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singtel is a fucking useless organisation with no fucking common sense.... Just concentrate n their fucking regional business instead of trying to fuck around with starhub...in the end only the sinkies get fucked......

This cheebye ho jinx is another idiotic and blind bitch...cant she see that the only fuckers walking away laughing all the way to the bank are the premier league football clowns...unless she got a secret share then i dont know.....