• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I reaslied that Malays support MIW...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when we lead a carefree life, we (malays) oso kena bombard here by anti-Malay racist. They will call us names and say we always lepak one corner. We r a minority here. Why the majority feel so insecured? Haiz.....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
one thing i love of malay is their view of life.
more stress free.i can hardly see any news of
malay sucide.but...chinese sucide news alot.

and malay food.yummy... love the mee rubus.

One of the most important point you left out,

The horniness of their Minahs! LOL

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha you all so funny
there are like 80% chinese and 10% malay population in singapore
even if 100% of malays support PAP, they cannot win if majority of the chinese do not support them
but if only 60% of chinese can support WP, they will surely win ..
but it looks like at the last general election most chinese support PAP

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a Malay and have a Chinese girlfriend
I too love the Chinese especially my girlfriend
and my girlfriend loves me

Greek

even if 100% of malays support PAP, they cannot win if majority of the chinese do not support them

What you have just said is Greek to me.:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one thing i love of malay is their view of life.
more stress free.i can hardly see any news of
malay sucide.but...chinese sucide news alot.

and malay food.yummy... love the mee rubus.

Ah cheong ah. I know you like to post pics showing you going out alone and all that and i know your intentions mean well but it's totally out of topic. Malay food is good and they are stress free so?

I know of one man in his late 50's takes life easy and he enjoys the simple things in life and he votes PAP but here is the most important thing of all. He's chinese! Oh yeah he's a bad person an asshole, a bastard, he deserves to suffer but i didn't tell you the full story. He's chinese sure but he married a malay woman and converted to become a muslim. So yes he is chinese on his id card but he identifies more with the malays.

Oh fuck! Now you cannot condemn him can you? I can call you a racist for doing that.

Here's the facts. Hold the person responsible for the deed he does. Don't let other factors sway you into making a different judgement. Unless you mean to tell me you're a lawyer in a court of law? You know those lawyers that try to make plea bargains to reduce the sentences of criminals like he was a good father, he's a nice man, he dontaes to charity, he has a nice smile, he's friendly to excuse him of some crime he committed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha you all so funny
there are like 80% chinese and 10% malay population in singapore

So what? The fact of the matter is every vote counts. Every person that voted is reponsible for the person in power. What you are trying to do here is try to excuse the malays from the blame. Like malay pap supporters don't deserve to get flamed compared to the chinese pap supporters. FUll of shit.

I realised you posted this after boliao posted him almost marrying a malay girl. I know how the minds of ppl like you work. You'll cheer whenever a non chinese is dating or marrying a chinese girl to show that your race is superior to the chinese race and that you're stealing chinese girls. I once dated and fuck malay girls before. No big deal.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I know. But amongst all opposition, who would you vote? If dun say, means not WP loh.

Then it proves my point, Malay dun support WP. Then my next question is why?

WP, under Marshall and JBJ had the support of the minority Malays and Indians.

After he backstabbed JBJ and took over the party, LTK turned what used to be a multi-racial party into a Chinese chauvinist party seeking to advance his narrow, Nantah-typed Chinese worldview. Away from the public facade he puts on and in private, he detests the minorities Malays and Indians, seeing them as a nuisance and impediments to the advancement of Chinese language, Chinese education, Chinese culture. This man is obsessed with all things Chinese. He suffers from some type of serious ethnocentric psychological disorder.

The Malays and Indians took a risk and gave their conditional support to the WP which enabled it to win Aljunied. The dumb WP chauvinists, racists and "Guess the Race" bigots have squandered that temporary support and goodwill.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng says nowsdays difficult to separate who is who liao coz all mixed like rojak liao!:biggrin: uniquely Singapore!

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
malyas are very simple mind and has very little brain to support those pap dogs. that's why most are very happy being chauffer, dispatch riders, road sweepers and toilet cleaners. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP, under Marshall and JBJ had the support of the minority Malays and Indians.

After he backstabbed JBJ and took over the party, LTK turned what used to be a multi-racial party into a Chinese chauvinist party seeking to advance his narrow, Nantah-typed Chinese worldview. Away from the public facade he puts on and in private, he detests the minorities Malays and Indians, seeing them as a nuisance and impediments to the advancement of Chinese language, Chinese education, Chinese culture. This man is obsessed with all things Chinese. He suffers from some type of serious ethnocentric psychological disorder.

The Malays and Indians took a risk and gave their conditional support to the WP which enabled it to win Aljunied. The dumb WP chauvinists, racists and "Guess the Race" bigots have squandered that temporary support and goodwill.

Pray tell what race are both marshall and jbj yet did wp under both of them have the support of the chinese. I find you a joke. Firstly you're just lamenting the fact that the wp is no led by a chinese and simply because he is a chinese you're pissed. You're also implying that if the leaders of a party aren't chinese the minorities will support them thereby implying the minorities support someone just purely based on his race and nothing else.

You don't have the evidence to suggest low is a chinese chauvinist. You shot your own foot in the aljunied situation. Aljunied has lots of non chinese and they voted in the wp.