• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I noticed all CHC members attending trial this week have smiles on their faces.......

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEASE SAVE THE ENERGY LAH!:oIo:

Kong Hee the main mover of the strategy in the defence of their crime can get you guys to put on a brave front. Can get citynews.sg to put out spins on the facts thrown out in the trial. It is not going to work. Sun Ho's husband and Dayan's father and the other 5 will be going to jail for sure. After this, others in the church will held to task and brought to justice too.

And the bald bespectacled fat Indian who is never far away from Kong Hee's balls during the entire saga.......I curse your mother's cunt!

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I noticed all CHC members attending trial this week have smiles on their faces...

They better smile now for tomorrow there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I noticed all CHC members attending trial this week have smiles on their faces...

maybe they know something we all dont???

after its the sub courts understand? .......whose very credibility and standing needs enhancement.........

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

you people really jiak bah bo sai pung.

none of you get conned by CHC still want to pretend and act righteousness.

so what is your hidden agenda?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Koh guy, a potentially hostile witness for the prosecution, the brother in law of one of the accused, a member of Ali Baba Kong gang, purportedly the boss of Odeon Investment with $30 million worth of business potential yearly, property developer company which has no website.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who wants to bet Kong Hee, Sun Ho and the bastard Dayan all are holders of American Green Cards? There can only be one direction to head for after a stay in jail. Out of Singapore!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are all on drugs. Karx was spot on when he said religion is the opiate of the masses.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who wants to bet Kong Hee, Sun Ho and the bastard Dayan all are holders of American Green Cards? There can only be one direction to head for after a stay in jail. Out of Singapore!

aiyah daddy go jail for 10 years and by the time he gets out still got a lot of time to slowly spend all that missing millions man.....

relack.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you people really jiak bah bo sai pung.

none of you get conned by CHC still want to pretend and act righteousness.

so what is your hidden agenda?
I dulang Con Hee genius to pull of a scam in the hundreds of millions from 33,000 gong cheebys.
I jealous he got such a beautiful pop star wife......
I envious he owns a sentosa villa..........

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ai yah, Kong hee will be very Kong Hee Fatt Choy by 2014 after this wayang is over. He will be slapped with peanuts by politically motivated kangaroo and than life goes on as usual and PAP votes remain intact.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

PLEASE SAVE THE ENERGY LAH!:oIo:

Kong Hee the main mover of the strategy in the defence of their crime can get you guys to put on a brave front. Can get citynews.sg to put out spins on the facts thrown out in the trial. It is not going to work. Sun Ho's husband and Dayan's father and the other 5 will be going to jail for sure. After this, others in the church will held to task and brought to justice too.

And the bald bespectacled fat Indian who is never far away from Kong Hee's balls during the entire saga.......I curse your mother's cunt!
The CHC guys smiled because they saw serina wee, and all are mentally raping her throughout entire day in court. The thoughts of serina in prisoner uniform can be a huge turn on.

As for the CHC girls ... I have no freaking clue. Perhaps they are having mental thoughts that the accused CHC seniors are humping them? Girls are known to be turned on by power and money, and there are plenty of money in CHC being shifted around, not to mention thousands of blind followers. That's power.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder how many CHC dumb sheep would still dare to admit they 'worship' at CHC after all the shit that has come out. I believe those from other mega churches also will diam diam.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All those jokers especially Con Hee and Sun Whore have smile on their face is because they already knew well ahead that they will definitely win this case and get away scot-free. They are so excited about their bright future.

1) Con Hee will continue to con all his church members tons of $$$ every month without fail.
2) His wife Sun Whore will continue to have tons of $$$ at her disposal to go for face job, nose job, eye job, boobs job etc.

They will be able to sustain their lavish lifestyle in America.
Sun Whore will release more music videos and albums.

Isn't that wonderful to be a pastor and operate a church to churn out tons of $$$?

Last edited:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

people happy you jealous is it?

cannot be happy and have smiles on their faces meh?

stop being a loser!! be a winner!

have peace and joy under Jesus Grace.

visit your nearest church today!!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes the followers have to bear the blame as they got conned multiple times. True christians do not act tat way. Any church that tell u must give tithes they can go fuck spider. Stupid flowers r so blind that they cant even c they got taken for a ride multiple times its their fault. Bluff me once shame on u. Bluff me twice shame on me.

I dulang Con Hee genius to pull of a scam in the hundreds of millions from 33,000 gong cheebys.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

They're happy because they know they'll win. God is on their side.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe they know something we all dont???

after its the sub courts understand? .......whose very credibility and standing needs enhancement.........

They know God will keep his faithful servant Kong Hee out of prison. If God is for us, who can be against us? :wink:

And when their prayers fail and Kong Hee and his gang gets herded off to prison... it's God's will, God works in mysterious ways, God chastens whom he loves. :biggrin:

See, either scenario brings joy to them and validates their faith. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

They know God will keep his faithful servant Kong Hee out of prison. If God is for us, who can be against us? :wink:

And when their prayers fail and Kong Hee and his gang gets herded off to prison... it's God's will, God works in mysterious ways, God chastens whom he loves. :biggrin:

See, either scenario brings joy to them and validates their faith. :rolleyes:

God works in mysterious ways. We must keep the faith.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then again, how could you have a golddigger trophy wife and fund her music career, or purchase a Sentosa home, if you hadn't scammed your way to prosperity?

Behind every great fortune lies a great crime.