• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i need to replace gas stove.who can help me connect?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use induction cooktop. See this beedio.

Dump gas cooker and heater. Induction cooktop can go up 200C..

Let me explain why go for induction cooktop. New technology and use less power to bring up high heat in minutes.

The heat range is warm, 80, 120, 140, 160, 200 C.

Why no 100C? Water boil at 100C. We dont hv take this temp as for cooking. Only boil water.

1. Cooking at 120, 140, 160 cook faster, and in actual fact saves power becos u take shorter time to cook a dish, agree.

2. At 140 or 160C u can fried kuay teow taste like hawker standard wok hei taste.

3. Also cooking oil heat up faster at 120C and change the taste of yr dish...

4. Also if u hv older parents gas cooker become a hazard and high risk if they cannnot remember they boil water and may damage yr kitchen.

Induction cooker has self timed cut off if not in use.

But it cannot take aluminum cookware. Only metal.

None of the above. Buy an electric one, induction cooking top. Forget about gas

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
what clip.i know how to unhook bra clip
20200524_191350.jpg

KNN leemember safety rule wu sia wu serng no pee lis no anything KNN