• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I need to cycle here to distance myself from horrid sinkie drivers

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u not going to perform one of the 5 pillars of Islam? :smile:
No such thing as 5 pillars if you believe in God. The pilgrimage is nothing but a money making scam. It costs pilgrims more than $10k just to do this inclusive of food, flights snd lodgings. Its meant more for the rich snd wealthy.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u not going to perform one of the 5 pillars of Islam? :smile:
donno yet bro havent decided for now :smile:
futher more i got cluster phobia whenever i in crowded places i get very bad migraine and my brain stop working and the feeling is like a person who dont know how to swim drowning.

so the chances for me to go macca is very slim i cant imagine the crowd

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No such thing as 5 pillars if you believe in God. The pilgrimage is nothing but a money making scam. It costs pilgrims more than $10k just to do this inclusive of food, flights snd lodgings. Its meant more for the rich snd wealthy.

Ok. Ur bibir is noted. :roflmao:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donno yet bro havent decided for now :smile:
futher more i got cluster phobia whenever i in crowded places i get very bad migraine and my brain stop working and the feeling is like a person who dont know how to swim drowning.

so the chances for me to go macca is very slim i cant imagine the crowd

Serious? Tat bad huh? Sedakah more often. Allah will take care of u, be it health or rezeki. Insya Allah! Cos i heard alot of cases whereby pilgrims were sick but when they were performing the Haj, they seems to be in good health. Allah know best!