• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I need to cycle here to distance myself from horrid sinkie drivers

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pakistan is boring, try cycling in Tajikistan. :cool:

simplycycling3_custom-dc3543a2c46f4a61c7e3f24ae9671a644973170d.jpg

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
North pakistan is stunning. I was suppose to visit gilgit on trekking holiday but it abruptly ended so till now the yearning lingers.

the only country i love to visit is Japan i have to wait another 8 years then can go when my daugther reach 15 year old because then she can eat raw food and can remember the holiday in japan :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only country i love to visit is Japan i have to wait another 8 years then can go when my daugther reach 15 year old because then she can eat raw food and can remember the holiday in japan :smile:
Raw food is bad. Its overjoyed..most asians love thailand band japan. Thailand pre pandemic was the most visited country on the planet.
Cycling in japan is also good. On their country roads. They have a docunmntary about cycling in japan on nhk.
I love Pakistani food. Awesome.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
why 15? skarang tak boleh ke?

sekarang tak boleh because my daugther only 7 year old cannot eat spicy or raw food bro. and also at 15 year old she will remember the trip while if we go now next year she forget that we went to Japan for holidays and also she wont be enjoying those delicious raw food.

that is why must wait she 15 year old :smile:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raw food is bad. Its overjoyed..most asians love thailand band japan. Thailand pre pandemic was the most visited country on the planet.
Cycling in japan is also good. On their country roads. They have a docunmntary about cycling in japan on nhk.

i still remember when i was a boy in the 80s got this tv show Japan Hour where they go around japan and eat japanese food and also raw food.
until i craving for raw food because every week watch that show lol.
then one day my dad and i went Jala (using net to fish) and i hold the busket after he catch fish or prawn i put them in. then i went back to the shore and secrectly eat the life prawn lol that was the day i start loves to eat raw seafood

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rural jp is a cycling cuntry. luckily no jap tdf wannabes like in urban sg. japs are more humble. sinkie tdf wannabes are all howlian with no awards nor medals to show for.