• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i may be leaving for good

M

Mdm Tang

krafty ,

it is Fxxx ing Good To Be A Graduate in The Present Time .

#################

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_697095.html

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Aug 1, 2011
NTU regrets use of expletive during speech

By Kimberly Spykerman

A video clip of Ms Chong's speech with its controversial parting remark, which has been uploaded on YouTube, has drawn both positive and negative comments. -- PHOTO: YOUTUBE

NANYANG Technological University said on Sunday it regretted the inappropriate choice of words by its valedictorian during her speech at its graduation ceremony last Friday.

Ms Trinetta Chong, 23, who graduated from the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information, used the F-word after delivering a rousing speech on behalf of her cohort that had the auditorium cheering. She then congratulated her peers and added: 'We f***ing did it!'

According to those at the ceremony, the remark shocked many in the hall, although it also drew applause from sections of the crowd - which included parents, deans and professors.

A video clip of her speech has since been uploaded on YouTube, where it has attracted a mix of comments. Some have condemned her use of the expletive, while others have lauded her boldness.

In a statement on Sunday night, an NTU spokesman said Ms Chong's inappropriate choice of words was regrettable.

However, the statement added that 'graduands at Ceremony 14 were in extremely high spirits on Friday evening'.

Read the full story in Monday's edition of The Straits Times.

Latest comments

When used among friends, it's a fun word.
When used with boyfriends, it's a sex word.
When used in discos, it's a cool word.
When used in the office, it's a forbidden word.
When used in school, we now know it's a joyous word.

Posted by: Melvinchanko at Mon Aug 01 15:12:50 SGT 2011

################

everybody uses the fuck word, only those 嗜古不化 and who think they are 1 inch taller than others will find a fuck word is damn outrageous. using a fuck word does not reflect how bad a person's character is, trust me, the worst pple are those who never curse at all. normally, these pple are oppressed and have a wicked heart. ask lky and his cronies.:rolleyes:

M

Mdm Tang

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date
</dt><dd>Oct 2008</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Buangkok Hospital Rm 28 Bed 88 :eek::eek::eek::biggrin:
</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>1,061</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_784016_5097">5</dd></dl>

My Dear konglanjiaowei ,

you are also very lucky to be in this Present Time .

The Market Price for what you just did

above is No Less : The Castration Of Your KuKu Lan Jiao . :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

M

Mdm Tang

ST Forum
Home > ST Forum > Story
Aug 2, 2011
My Point

That 'F' word was...

'Unnecessary and uncalled for.'

MR BENNIE CHEOK: 'The obscenity uttered by valedictorian Trinetta Chong during last Friday's Nanyang Technological University graduation ceremony marred an otherwise happy occasion ('NTU regrets use of expletive during speech'; yesterday). There is an aura of dignity and respectability where graduands go on stage to receive their degree scrolls in the presence of their parents and tutors. Ms Chong's expletive was, therefore, unnecessary and uncalled for. There should be a dry run where the valedictorian is put through the paces and told about the dos and don'ts in his presentation.'

His take...

'She may find the real world less forgiving.'

MR STEVE NGO: 'I sympathise with valedictorian Trinetta Chong ('NTU regrets use of expletive during speech'; yesterday) for her faux pas at Nanyang Technological University's (NTU) graduation ceremony, even though ___________[/SIZE]I was raised by a more conservative and less forgiving generation, where my parents would threaten to rub chilli into my mouth for spewing expletives. But I feel sorry for Ms Chong, who appeared to have found her four-year study so hard, she had to choose that 'F' word as the summary emotion of her NTU experience. Or perhaps she felt that she had 'arrived'? If she did, I wish her all the best because she may find the real world tough and less forgiving, especially for someone who is young and about to begin her next stage of adulthood.'

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trinetta ching chong china chick... what a fucking lame name. if she wants a unique name, might as well call herself shaneequa shithole or choqnique chicken cockshit.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ho kum hean because of own interest, play bastard and sold his friend off, fucking jealous prick and serious integrity problem! and what, just because his father is somebody of old man.

Ho is a real man... ur ex-wifey made the right move to be with a real man...not some wimpy jiakliaobee who kpkb 24/7

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i say i going to leave spore, i did not say i leaving this forum,sam will not agree as i idolise this silly gay biker a lot.:p

Dua Kang Yao Siu who dun keep his words. Say wanna go, but after 7 pages still talking cock here. :oIo:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i say i going to leave spore, i did not say i leaving this forum,sam will not agree as i idolise this silly gay biker a lot.:p

9756244998.jpg