• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I managed to find a job

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After I was recently retrenched I was very depressed and was afraid I will let my family down

Now I have found a new job totally different from my past sales job

Although I will have zero commission, the new job is a super safe one

I didn't want to do it at first, but I put my pride aside and SIGNED ON WITH THE SAF

don't worry. you can still vote opposition after joining the saf. use the opportunity to learn about eliminating your enemies.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy for you to do so.

Family and stomach matters now.

Pride cannot fill the stomach...

Good luck!

Cheers!

:cool:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
any way, having a job is a blessing nowadays. wish you good luck, and have your rank/appointment promotion soon.

cityhope

Alfrescian
Loyal
After I was recently retrenched I was very depressed and was afraid I will let my family down

Now I have found a new job totally different from my past sales job

Although I will have zero commission, the new job is a super safe one

I didn't want to do it at first, but I put my pride aside and SIGNED ON WITH THE SAF

Well done bro, SAF/Civil/Public service & some very big companies have a different work culture where hard work may not be rewared......,glass ceiling, but as long as u can adapt to the culture, it is not that bad. Just cover your ass and not step on the wrong tail :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
More leetorcacy? Hee hee.

No fish prawns also can!

Heck! You can even put both on your table!

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it a contract job?

actually, it should not matter. whatever job you are offered (now), do grab it. economy is very bad. its Employers market now, and i can tell you that they will suck you. juz bear with it. work hard (smart) and gain the experience, so that when the market picks up, you are ready, and is a better person, more experienced and ready to move forward.
Good Luck :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
nusaf is alright. better still if you are working at depot road. congrats on securing a job and good luck.

what so interesting about being stuck behind a desk, like his previous jobs?

it's more interesting to blow up some tanks with a milan or spike or javelin...:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBFAcMUQ3n4&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBFAcMUQ3n4&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

singaforever

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is in uniform, then he will be despised by one and all. Nusaf does not require him to be exposed to the craps of the useless MIG (Men in Green).

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is in uniform, then he will be despised by one and all. Nusaf does not require him to be exposed to the craps of the useless MIG (Men in Green).

never despise anybody with a hardware to maim. it is not good for your health.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you. Dont bother what others say. Survival is for your family.
Better than me, jobless for almost 4 years and spent my time gambling
to earn money.
By the way, shouldn't you be playing for AC Milan or Man City ? heehee,:biggrin:

Good Luck.

Haiz :( I am also punting on soccer matches to earn a living now.