• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I maintain my integrity" Con Hee greeted with standing ovation

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Oh dear, dear, dear!

you go to Facebook and you'll see Sinkies with names that are truly extraordinary :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

quite so, my real name is actually Hanzo Hanzo Caesar Augustus Toyota Bin Napoleon Bonaparte XII

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

quite so, my real name is actually Hanzo Hanzo Caesar Augustus Toyota Bin Napoleon Bonaparte XII

bro,
me think Tonychat wouldn't knight you as unsinkified if he catches wind of this :(:(:(

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why must there be 2 Hanzos?

My mistake, it is Hattori Hanzo Caesar Augustus Toyata Bin Napoleon Bonaparte XII, my name is too tok kong and long for me to remember it sometimes.

jw5

Loyal

My mistake, it is Hattori Hanzo Caesar Augustus Toyata Bin Napoleon Bonaparte XII, my name is too tok kong and long for me to remember it sometimes.

Ok, Ok, that sounds better.
The next time I go to HK, shall pay a visit to my former hairdresser called Hymen.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

你这个低能同性恋狗! :oIo::oIo: Who says that a person's western name and his chinese name must be a direct translation of the other?

你这个性无能的王八! :oIo::oIo: My chinese name is 服部半蔵凯撒奥古斯都丰田 之 拿破仑波拿巴 十二世 之子

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

side track a bit, u a big fan of that ninja? he the only one u use full name.