• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I 'm so excited about NDP coming, look forward to merry with Hsien Loong, RU?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's getting so exciting that the NDP is coming right at the pontoon.

I am so excited to merry with hsien Loong at NDP, i steam and harden when i see him wear pink and wear balloon crown.

He is one party man, did you guys see him at F1? Wow! the dress, the tie, my God, all fetish makes you melt like ice under the sun.

Though our NDP cannot fight the North-Korean parade, we should be happy that both father and son are still around to merry with us.

North-koreans have only the son to cry for !! Poor things, Kim Jong song left too soon .

NDP this year will be like PAP rally, sure you will enjoy the his-story!!

But blame the 34 % who voted oppo parties, because if they vote for PAP, we will not see pinoys, PRCs, Ah neys, vietcongs, Pol-pot descendants, everywhere in town to displace the locals.

You see when there is such a high oppo votes, PAP needs to dilute the oppo votes so they can stay in power, of course, they will say need more babies to convince the unlces and aunties. If not, how? Money and Power you know--give WP and SDP ????

Blame the 34% for what we are today---rojak island now.

Imagine 98% vote for PAP last GE, we can still call sinkapore home.

Now the island fucked- up already becos of the 34%.

Nevermind, we still got NDP to merry with Hsien Loong and his father. Oh i forget, one more, the PAWN ---the holy wooden !

Time to merry with Hsien Loong, hope he can wear pink that day.

And then dont miss out the sexy speech--NDP speech. It will be all about FTs and new citizens.

Last edited:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can forget about listening to his crap, same old HUM. :eek:

Last edited:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahneh2.jpg

"Neh? I thought I'm the main actor for NDPee rite. Hei hei hei.. "

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This year Pappy's 50th anniversary....looking forward to classic "weeping" video.:biggrin:

Better don't get LSS & his gang to sing "upturn the downturn"...wait OVERTURN the pontoons:eek: