• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I m not James Bond nor KGB, no gun license, but I can shoot you dead w a gun which will PASS METAL DETECTOR X-RAY! GVGT!

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Click on photos to play videos

8:05

CNN speaks to man behind 3D printed gun

CNN

10K views5 hours ago

CNN's Laurie Segall speaks to Cody Wilson, who created the designs for the first 3D printed handgun, about why he feels people ...
New

CC

3:51

3D-printable gun blueprints to go public soon

CNN

19K views7 hours ago

Not long ago it was the stuff of science fiction, but now US officials and lawmakers are grappling with a new reality: The ability for ...
New

8:39

President Donald Trump Consulted NRA About 3D-Printed 'Ghost Guns' | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC

MSNBC

4.7K views6 hours ago

Firearms and components for rifles can now be made at home by anyone with a 3D printer. Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle break ...
New

CC

4:02

Federal judge blocks release of 3D-printed gun plans

Fox Business

84 views1 hour ago

A federal judge in Seattle issued a restraining order, which temporarily stopped the release of blueprints to make 3D-printed ...
New

CC

3:45

At least 8 states sue to block release of 3D-printed gun blueprint

CBS This Morning

1.9K views13 hours ago

More than two dozen states are making a last-ditch effort to block the release of blueprints for 3D-printed guns. At least eight states ...
New

2:26

Maker of 3D-printed guns explains why he wants to post blueprints for AR-15 style rifles online

CBS Evening News

87 views2 hours ago

Some states are trying to stop the release of blueprints for 3D printed guns, but the founder of a pro-gun group has already posted ...
New

2:08

Judge Blocks Release Of 3D-Printed Gun Plans | NBC Nightly News

NBC News

85 views1 hour ago

Nine state Attorneys General and Senate Democrats tried to block the instructions from being posted online before a judge ...
New

CC

6:45

States sue to block distribution of 3D-printed gun blueprints

CBS News

1.3K views8 hours ago

At least 8 states and the District of Columbia are suing the Trump administration and a Texas company in an attempt to block its ...
New

6:53

Parkland victim's dad slams 3D-printed guns

CNN

17K views13 hours ago

Fred Guttenberg, whose 14-year-old daughter was killed in the Parkland school shooting, slams 3D-printed plastic gun blueprints, ...
New

4:40

Judge blocks release of blueprints for 3D-printed guns

CNN

0 views33 minutes ago

Federal Judge Robert Lasnik issued a temporary restraining order on Tuesday "blocking (the) federal government from allowing ...
New

CC

8:57

How some states are fighting to stop ‘undetectable’ 3D-printed guns

PBS NewsHour

234 views2 hours ago

In 2013, a gun rights enthusiast posted designs online for a 3D-printed, functional handgun. In June, the State Department ...
New

CC

2:25

VIDEO: 3D printed guns cause controversy

First Coast News

1.2K views22 hours ago

While it is not illegal to provide the blueprint design information needed to 3D print guns, creating the device is a federal violation.
New

CC

0:31

Files for 3D printed guns blocked in Pennsylvania

Fox Business

11K views1 day ago

FBN's Susan Li on Pennsylvania blocking a company's 3D printed gun files from being downloadable in the state.
New

CC

7:55

3d Printing Guns is Now A Fact of Constitutionalism: Deal With It, Statists

Styxhexenhammer666

33K views2 days ago

Shall not be infringed by you or anyone else: https://tinyurI.com/yaj54hyr Support my work via donation: Patreon: ...
New

0:31

Tonight's Tipping Points: 3D Printed Guns, Gender Politics, & FBI Bias!

One America News Network

1K views2 hours ago

Visit us at: Website: http://www.oann.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OneAmericaNewsNetwork Twitter: ...
New

1:28

States sue Trump administration's decision to allow Texas company to create 3D-printed guns

The Telegraph

802 views8 hours ago

Thousands of people have downloaded blueprints for 3D-printed guns, which were published online four days early amid ...
New

24:10

3D Printed Guns (Documentary)

VICE

12M views5 years ago

Like VICE News? Subscribe to our news channel: http://bit.Iy/Subscribe-to-VICE-News Check out more episodes of Motherboard ...
CC

1:12

States suing to block company from distributing 3D printed gun files

Fox Business

1.4K views9 hours ago

FBN's Ashley Webster on the eight states suing a company from distributing files that allow users to use a 3D printer to make ...
New

CC

13:56

No, Alyssa Milano, 3D printed guns aren't "Downloadable Death"

mundanematt

7.1K views1 day ago

Actress, and activist, Alyssa Milano believes that a a settlement between the State Department and Defense Distributed -- a Texas ...
New

6:48

Untraceable, Undetectable Guns : The Dangers of 3-D Printing

TheYankeeMarshal

5.8K views3 hours ago

TAKE THE POWER TO CONTROL CONTENT AWAY FROM CORPORATE AMERICA!!! Support your favorite channels on ...
New

7:24

Left Hysterical Over 3D Printed Guns... so what

On The Marc

44 views2 hours ago

I'm a 2nd amendment absolutist. I think we should all have fully automatic guns (maybe even bazookas). Now the media is ...
New

4:54

DIY Guns: The Legal Win That Makes it Easier Than Ever to Make Guns | WIRED

WIRED

276K views3 weeks ago

Defense Distributed, the anarchist gun group known for its 3D printed and milled "ghost guns," has settled a case with the federal ...

17:25

The Lele Pons Kylie Jenner Divide, 3D "Ghost Gun" Dilemma, & The French Smartphone Ban

Philip DeFranco

257K views3 hours ago

Lots to talk about today! Let's just… well, you know the rest. Go check the rates page at http://phil.ting.com to see what you're new ...
New

13:38

The 3D printed lie from the anti-gun wackos

Legally Armed America

1.4K views3 hours ago

If it has anything to do with infringing on the 2nd Amendment, the Democrats want a piece of it. Now they're losing their minds on ...
New

2:44

3D printable guns sparking big debate

KHOU 11

65 views3 hours ago

Starting Wednesday, a company will post blueprints online that will allow you to download designs for 3D printed guns. President ...
New

CC

34:43

Sen. Democrats launch bill to regulate 3D printer guns

Eyewitness News ABC7NY

260 viewsStreamed 9 hours ago

Democratic Sens. Chuck Schumer, Ed Markey, Richard Blumenthal, Bill Nelson, and Robert Menendez discuss the dangers of 3D ...
New

3:34

Shooting a 3D Printed Gun

In The Making

1.5M views4 years ago

While in Tucson, AZ to deliver the keynote speech at the Additive Manufacturing Users Group, Doc North meets Eric Mutchler of ...
CC

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1990s I was able to buy unlimited amount of bullets / ammunition in USA, without showing any ID or license in most states. I believe it is still same in at least some states.

You need to have gun licenses, but no need license for bullets! I go to shooting range to rent guns and that needs my ID. But the shooting range sells either bad cheap refill bullets or the good but too expensive ones. I shot hundreds of rounds each time. So I will choose to buy my bullets from various gun stores or even malls like K-MART - and it is like buying fish from Seng Siong! K-MART's bullets are sold at SPORTS DEPT! Together with Fishing Rods & Basket Balls! No need IDs! I will take 8 box each has 40 rounds usually just on the 19X9mm most of the times. Occasionally I will buy larger bullets or smaller .22 bullets, but I always just push them inside my shopping cart, together with my food / drinks & other purchases, and pay and take them to my car. I drive my car full of bullets on the road, and my target papers, new and shot ones, both. But not gun in the car. I won't have problem from police. People looking at my car can see shot target papers & boxes of bullets everywhere. Most of them would think I have a gun in my car. But no, just bullets only.

So now if I can 3-D print a gun....

Interesting beginning....

Fiery_Arson

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can mail order your bullets online these days from many sites:

e.g.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/category/ammunition.do

Share your latest AR build or photos from the range with #RangeDayFriday for a chance to win a new firearm! Get the details.

America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

Live Chat

Login...

Cart $0.00

Welcome to Cheaper Than Dirt! Shop 200,000+ deals on firearms, ammunition, gun parts, survival gear and more. All in stock and ready to ship.

ammo_lg.jpg

AMMUNITION
All the big brands,
none of the big cost.

Cheaper Than Dirt! is your one-stop shop for ammunition. Find single boxes and bulk ammo from top brands like Federal, Tula, and Winchester. Plus high-performance match-grade and self-defense ammo

Top Ammunition Brands: Shop All Ammunition Brands

What's New

Top Rated and Best Sellers

guarantee.png

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here... More

Find Local FFL Dealers

connect with us

Shop

Handguns

Rifles

Shotguns

Ammo

Parts & Accessories

Shop All Brands

Gift Card

Sale & Clearance

Customer Service