• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love the Straits Times because.....

jw5

Loyal
bro jw5,

lets watch maxi a little while more b4 i decide if he can be inside the pap dog list. anyway, this is is cock-less, already chop 1 time liao. so we can take whatever he say with a huge pinch of salt.

Thanks SIFU.
May I also refer you to the second post in this thread and a thread he started about GY's favourite books.
In my view, anyone who is a fan of Ms Chua and goes to GY's facebook page is a confirmed pappy doggy! :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks SIFU.
May I also refer you to the second post in this thread and a thread he started about GY's favourite books.
In my view, anyone who is a fan of Ms Chua and goes to GY's facebook page is a confirmed pappy doggy! :biggrin:

seriously i got suspect maxi before. but he seems like really quite a stupid guy. stupid beyond pap dog's standards.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro jw5,

lets watch maxi a little while more b4 i decide if he can be inside the pap dog list. anyway, this is is cock-less, already chop 1 time liao. so we can take whatever he say with a huge pinch of salt.

Why u never put me into your list? I said good things about Lily Neo. Does that make me a PAPpy dog?

jw5

Loyal
Why u never put me into your list? I said good things about Lily Neo. Does that make me a PAPpy dog?

If saying good things about Lily makes you a pappy doggy, I, Zhihau and at least 100 others will also be on the list, just for a start. :o
SIFU will be typing furiously everyday just to keep his list updated. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan bro don't sabo me leh, wait he really put me on the list ah! To be frank, since even Clinton666 is not on SIFU's list, then very likely I won't be on it. :biggrin:

If tml I find any more gem in the Straits Times, I will not hesitate to share with you all again! SIC! :p

Thanks SIFU.

Last edited: