• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Singapore! Majullah Singapura! Happy NDP Birthday!

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPOREANS SIGN IN HERE!

images

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud1kZNmN7yg&feature=related

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SINGAPORE!

MAJULLAH NEGARA SINGAPURA!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm proud to declare that i want to be a Malaysian, despite being born here, sold myself to the army for 6 years and raised here for 30 years.

Negaraku
Tanah tumpahnya darahku
Rakyat hidup
Bersatu dan maju
Rahmat bahagia
Tuhan kurniakan
Raja kita
Selamat bertahta

Rahmat Bahagia
Tuhan kurniakan
Raja kita
Selamat bertahta...

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We, the citizens of Singapore
Pledge ourselves as one united people
Regardless of race, language or religion,
To build a democratic society,
Based on justice and equality,
So as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation.

While we like fools and sheeps herding everyday in school to say the above,
smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his maggots in white made off with fucking billions of our money into LKY Stinkapore sovereign fund.
Stole our fucking country from under our feet.
Import FTs to becoming 3rd class citizens displacing singaporeans into 4th class citizens.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT LANCHIAO PLEDGE ABOUT?
TO GIVE SOMETHING FOR THE MAGGOTS IN WHITE TO WANK THEMSELVES WHILE THEY GO LAUGHING TO THEIR BANKS?