• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Japanese Culture...

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good always come with bad.

[h=2]菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃[/h]
be prepare to face the effect if u plant the cause. amitahba

hahaha...you talking about yourself after sam leong infract you ah! hahahaha...clown! points whore indeed! amitahba ....:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...you talking about yourself after sam leong infract you ah! hahahaha...clown! points whore indeed! amitahba ....:biggrin:

i think your intelligence is limited to understand some profound theory. let me explain to enlighten you. learn something and stop showing to others that u r a fool.

good will always attract bad due to positive energy or put it bluntly, jealousy. it will try to smear the good. that is what u r doing now. Amitabha

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think your intelligence is limited to understand some profound theory. let me explain to enlighten you. learn something and stop showing to others that u r a fool.

good will always attract bad due to positive energy or put it bluntly, jealousy. it will try to smear the good. that is what u r doing now. Amitabha
hahaha...old hag like you still talking about yourself ah...lol:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

your frequent use of AMITABHA to protect you is contempt and blesphemy!Blasphemy against Amitabha is a grave crime that will result in repeated burns in the deepest hell hole...you are a very evil person and a great liar....a danger to society and to thei forum..repent repent repent if you believe in AMITABHA...

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your frequent use of AMITABHA to protect you is contempt and blesphemy!Blasphemy against Amitabha is a grave crime that will result in repeated burns in the deepest hell hole...you are a very evil person and a great liar....a danger to society and to thei forum..repent repent repent if you believe in AMITABHA...

Kopi...cool cool...let me handle this Jerk Liar lah...else he start accusing you are me and start rubbish LIES AND CRY WOLF nonsense to get points. This bastard ex cop need to be taught a lesson about HONESTY. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi...cool cool...let me handle this Jerk Liar lah...else he start accusing you are me and start rubbish LIES AND CRY WOLF nonsense to get points. This bastard ex cop need to be taught a lesson about HONESTY. :biggrin:

kumsia kumsa pls teach this bully MOO a lesson
he is getting out of control and i hope BOSS ban him for posting death threat lies.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddha has many forms. sometime Buddha will show up in a teacher form to punish SamSengKia to make him a hookia. sometime Buddha will show up in a mother form to feed SamSengkia when he is hungry. Buddha will not kill anyone off. Buddha will not interfere with cause and effect or commonly known as Karma. do what you want but prepare to face the effect. remember you will only punish by your anger not for your anger. Amitabha.

You are preaching to yourself.Please don't blesphemise BUddha by your utter IGNORANCE.