• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love a bacon and eggs breakfast

kitkat

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the most exciting thing about getting up in the morning is the breakfast ritual. Before I start on the breakfast ritual, I would first drink my kopi kau and then feast on bacon and eggs.

I like my eggs scrambled and the bacon crispy. Add some salt and pepper. That is delicious, something to wake up in the morning for.

208303343_894f1c246a.jpg

kitkat

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course on lazy Sundays, I have to settle for something at the fast food joint. Just too lazy to cook. There are still a good number of stalls that sell good bacon and eggs. But most of the time it does not taste as good as the bacons I have at home and I can't find a good kopi kau at the fast food joint.

79751952_0cfd2a80c3.jpg

kitkat

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then I still love bacon. Never mind about the eggs. I like bacon for my breakfast and of course in the evenings. For some reason, the bacon in the evenings taste so much better :biggrin:

2337430825_715f1e1c7e.jpg

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
plus give u heart attack.

the bacon look EXTREMELY cancer inducing.

Chinese food fare no better, for example, roast pork has that thick layer of fat, probably more fat than the bacon. At least the fat in the bacon is burnt during the cooking, the fat in chinese roast pork is taken straight.

Still, you're right. Can get heart attack faster :biggrin: