• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I knew it this is how hongkie Cantonese fight democracy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Cantonese and hongkie Cantonese that hide in unit to viciously bully vulnerable woman can truly fight democracy like the French did then the sun can come out from the west.
Hypocrite liars that show they are fighting only. Come to the crunch only never see anymore democracy protests.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Cantonese and hongkie Cantonese that hide in unit to viciously bully vulnerable woman can truly fight democracy like the French did then the sun can come out from the west.
Your character decide your fate indeed. It is true for individuals of course means it’s true for the race.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world doesn't know about this but the world knows that you have a long and dark nipples :sneaky:
According to your evil filthy Malaysian indian liar son of whore mouth. When you going to stop acting innocent and chaste in your @glockman nick while using clones to make dirty attacks of me? Damn disgusting indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to your evil filthy Malaysian indian liar son of whore mouth. When you going to stop acting innocent and chaste in your @glockman nick while using clones to make dirty attacks of me? Damn disgusting indeed
Oh ya @glockman was caught don’t know the colour of the voting slip one day after voting in 2015 election. The world don’t know but I know @glockman is Malaysian SPR pretending to be sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese act freedom fighters innocent and chaste while hiding in the forum and in the unit and behind whistles to viciously bully me Chinese woman and so proud of it are so damn disgusting indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world knew that you have long dark nipple since day one :sneaky:
@glockman evil filthy Malaysian indian you are busted by @jw5 to use this clone and yet you keep acting innocent and chaste denying you have been viciously attacking me since day one. The truth is I don’t have long and dark nipples. That is why your world and my world can never mix.