• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a Christmas present for myself

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7EBA33B3-1258-4501-B832-D8DCAEC157DE.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One mudland evil psychopath caught trying to login using my mobile number. Lazada sent me verification code sms at 1.59 am. Obviously you mudland filthy Indian and Chinese dogs must have read my thread. Proven ccb Malaysians bastards doing evil again. Very good catch. You can run but you can’t hide - your evil tracks are somewhere in the lazada network.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One mudland evil psychopath caught trying to login using my mobile number. Lazada sent me verification code sms at 1.59 am. Obviously you mudland filthy Indian and Chinese dogs must have read my thread. Proven ccb Malaysians bastards doing evil again. Very good catch. You can run but you can’t hide - your evil tracks are somewhere in the lazada network.
Didn’t I say that ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians are aggressive criminal bullies? I just received another sms verification code from lazada to my mobile number half an hour ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I say that ccb Malaysians and filthy Indians are aggressive criminal bullies? I just received another sms verification code from lazada to my mobile number half an hour ago.
Some m&d RATS are trying to break into my lazada account. Lazada sent me verification code twice without my asking. Damn shameless thieves from citizens to government proven. Once a thief always a thief indeed.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Presents Ginfreely always buy for herself.
Christmas, New Year, CNY, Easter, Chap Go Mei, Thaipusam, Depavali, Hallowen, Thanksgiving Yom Kippur.
Heck ! every day
Cheaper in Malaysia too!

1544673401700.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very aggressive criminal bullies m&d RATS and filthy Indian dogs from around the world sent me this last night.

BE490BE5-24FB-4892-87DE-F02BDBFA7D89.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many good meals and good years ahead!
And tonight again. There is indeed someone mad out there but it’s not me. It’s a vicious ccb Malaysian RAT dog evil crazy psychopath that wants me to be dead and goes on overdrive now that he saw me going to have many good meals and good years ahead.

02914957-C8A9-4ACC-B123-AB468DCDE2A9.jpeg