• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just bought a $2.14 Daiso watch post my dinner

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
black_daiso_digital_watch__1504416840_2668fe3f.jpg

My Casio watch since NS days has finally kicked the bucket today despite a new battery change.

I reckon it's a complete waste of money buying another Casio watch. A watch tells time. If this $2.14 watch tells the time accurately, it will be a good watch.

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are trying to emulate Cotton Wool?
Nope. I am buying a watch to replace my Casio and adopting a minimalist lifestyle. In any event, if this $2.14 watch malfunctions, I will not even buy a watch anymore in my life. The mobile phone tells the time too.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nope. I am buying a watch to replace my Casio and adopting a minimalist lifestyle. In any event, if this $2.14 watch malfunctions, I will not even buy a watch anymore in my life. The mobile phone tells the time too.
why waste the $2.14 when your mobile is already telling the time?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

My Casio watch since NS days has finally kicked the bucket today despite a new battery change.

I reckon it's a complete waste of money buying another Casio watch. A watch tells time. If this $2.14 watch tells the time accurately, it will be a good watch.
Imuho it is better not to wear a watch than a cheap watch. However this daiso one is still better than wearing a q&q watch if die die want to wear a cheap watch.

ShyGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
haste makes waste... but since you’ve bought it, can use, don’t waste.
My only regret buying this $2.14 watch is that I misinterpreted the word 非防水 to mean waterproof. I think it's the opposite of waterproof. Correct? Which means I can't swim with this watch.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My only regret buying this $2.14 watch is that I misinterpreted the word 非防水 to mean waterproof. I think it's the opposite of waterproof. Correct? Which means I can't swim with this watch.
Please don’t swim with the Daiso watch, it will spoil easily.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend's son bought one for daily use during BMT. It's been 8 months since, and the gadget is still working till now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This crappy watch will not last a long time. On behalf of China, I thank you for the business. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Nice! Your new watch got compass, GPS, or customisable alarm or not?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
what an ugly watch. If u really wanna save money, u won’t even waste money to buy a watch. Use your phone. Looks like taste is something that’s really lacking in this shithole.

wear a watch made for a real man. Not some half child half man shit. Here’s a pic of a watch made for an alpha male

RN013_126613LB_Rolex_Submariner_41_Blue_Dial_Stainless_Steel_and_18K_Yellow_Gold_Bracelet_Automatic_Men_s_Watch_126613LB_New_Release_2020_1024x1024.jpg