• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I highly suspect we had been cheated by PUB water bills, 20% of AIR BUBBLES inside every m³ they CHARGED us!

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time when I brushed teeth, put my glass slanting directly contacting the tap, my glass gash lots of bubble (could be much higher than 20%), I can never fully fill the glass with water like this - because huge stream of bubbles are inside and when they vanished the glass is only 80% full. To fully fill the glass I have to turn the water very tiny volume.

I conclude that the air bubble came from inside the pipe trough my PUB water meter and I had been paying for AIR BUBBLE @ PRICE OF WATER!

I don't think I am alone in this situation. I had similar problems at 3 other older homes years ago.

Have you got lots of bubbles from your taps?

Do you think you had been cheated by PUB?

Make bubble from FOC air and pump into pipe and meter to charge water bill is lucrative, no need to have SAI-CHWEE also HUAT AH. Air is FOC everywhere.

SMART hor PAP?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every time when I brushed teeth, put my glass slanting directly contacting the tap, my glass gash lots of bubble (could be much higher than 20%), I can never fully fill the glass with water like this - because huge stream of bubbles are inside and when they vanished the glass is only 80% full. To fully fill the glass I have to turn the water very tiny volume.

I conclude that the air bubble came from inside the pipe trough my PUB water meter and I had been paying for AIR BUBBLE @ PRICE OF WATER!

I don't think I am alone in this situation. I had similar problems at 3 other older homes years ago.

Make bubble from FOC air and pump into pipe and meter to charge water bill is lucrative, no need to have SAI-CHWEE also HUAT AH. Air is FOC everywhere.

SMART hor PAP?

Don't worry, they are testing the new, yet to be implemented. They are testing the new aerated 'sai chwee', same quality as ze French Perrier. Don't worry, your bill will be adjusted by 20% in 24 months time.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

SMART hor PAP?
Lol :biggrin: really can stir...:biggrin: