• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I haven't worn a bra in 4 years", says Airport Clara

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie chinese gals are the worse man. I fk so many non sinkie chinese gals, their a cup also got some small bouncy meat and is also cute with pink nipple. Some a cup but got perky ass. Some a cup but can give good riding. Sinkie gals suck.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand it's different strokes for different folks. But being intimate with her is macham homo-ing.:biggrin:
I have seen many exes and friends go through womanhood. The better ones now even after childbirth are the skinny ones. The others with fuller figures just ballooned away after late 30s. Probably due to more fat cells.

And small tit girls are generally nicer because they are more insecure

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have seen many exes and friends go through womanhood. The better ones now even after childbirth are the skinny ones. The others with fuller figures just ballooned away after late 30s. Probably due to more fat cells.

There's truth in what you stated. Slim women generally remain slim their entire lives. The others will probably turn into whales and hippos.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both types suffer from one thing: a lack of discipline. The skinny ones don't build muscle, the fat ones don't burn fat. Both will develop different sets of health problems.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because most of you here are fat. That's why you need bra for your man boobs.

You don't need to be out of shape to wear a bra.

menbra.jpg