• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have kopi o kosong and 2 half boiled eggs and total is $2.1.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
这蛋美美吗?

1700452105816.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lai let u see clearer

Doesn't matter, once I see that logo anywhere near my food and beverages, spoil mood.

It's like seeing the City Hall and Suntec area infested with uniformed NS slaves earlier this year during their weekends of rehearsals, looking at it makes me want to vomit.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls don’t waste your money to eat at Yakun and Toastbox ok . U must spend money smarter
There is not much skill involved in preparing 1/2 boiled eggs and making coffee. Why the need to consume both at Toastbox? I guess it's still more prudent than spending money at the Tote Board. LOL!