• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have decided to move on to Chopin

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just checked the Mozart song sheet and no see any crescendo.
IMG_4641.jpeg

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
What website is this? The address looks suspicious. Please upload to YouTube or Facebook or whatever trusted social media.
Not suspicious la. This website allows me to upload my files anonymously. With YT or FB you need an account.

You don't have to download the file. Just play it online.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not suspicious la. This website allows me to upload my files anonymously. With YT or FB you need an account.

You don't have to download the file. Just play it online.
Of course scammers will say nothing suspicious. It’s okay lah. As long as you think it’s good then it’s good.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL move on to chopin
I say go back to the basics of rhythm 1st before anything else.
Xia suay dare to upload sound track when not even able to get the beat right in sync.
Tsk tsk tsk :cool:
The sound track simply can tell you have no flare for music. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL move on to chopin
Xia suay dare to upload sound track when not even able to get the best right in sync.
very hard on her when ghost whistling interferes with musical notes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL move on to chopin
Xia suay dare to upload sound track when not even able to get the beat right in sync.
The sound track simply can tell you have no flare for music. :rolleyes:
What rubbish you talking? When I said not nice I mean when compared to others that can play it faster and more accurately but it’s still a good song with rhythm okay.