• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i have been zapped, help me...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why talk about no IP logged and then credit card details beat a fucking flashing billboard all the way to your real address?

Why not allow bitcoin?

JohnnyCage

Alfrescian
Loyal
If banned nicks can log on, I believe they can still make a purchase.

Unless u tell me that it's possible for this state to take effect. :biggrin:

MtC4juS.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why talk about no IP logged and then credit card details beat a fucking flashing billboard all the way to your real address?

Why not allow bitcoin?

It's two separate databases. Unless the NSA siphons through all the info, there is nothing that matches credit card details to a nick.

jw5

Loyal
It's okay for me as i just want to highlight it but not for those who don't do clones.

I have a request to make. Will u play Santa Claus to allow banned nicks and their email addresses to make purchasing possible? :biggrin:

1. I don't think there is any S nickname which has no clones. :o

2. Just change the capital letter to small letter and vice versa lah, wah dey................... :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need to upz few Bros first to reciprocate their kindness especially from the mysterious Ah Neh family group who keep upping me.. Will up Krafty after that..

jw5

Loyal
Need to upz few Bros first to reciprocate their kindness especially from the mysterious Ah Neh family group who keep upping me.. Will up Krafty after that..

Oh, the ah neh family group. Yes, I up this group quite often too...........................:wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can we negotiate a discount for bulk buys?

dear ah meng

the arms race is on

christmas is the time when explosions will be heard

take care ....better arm yourself and all your mandai zoo animals
and fortify yourself and your creators and masters too

this time: it will be a nuclear holocaust....so be prepared , be forewarned and be forewarmed ...well

sbf war is coming to this forum......soon.........................

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's two separate databases. Unless the NSA siphons through all the info, there is nothing that matches credit card details to a nick.

When smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his gang got hundreds of billions of our money to fuck about with, no fucking financial companies will want to say no nyet to any of their requests. They do not even need to go to NSA. LKY and his fucking kangaroos drooling with the thoughts of getting me can so easily demand even for the CEO of that database to kneel and give them his arsehole or a blowjob gratis in addition to telling him who paid for Escher

I trust Bitcoin more than that 2 separate data bases.

I content with my lowly position here especially as you never accoladed me with WELL SAID! I ADD TO YOUR POINTS.
Reserving that for your minions that bleat refrains to your hosannas.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can banned nicks log on? I never knew that is possible.

Everything possible in SBF.
Where else have you seen such wonderous hosannas and refrains to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY then that in SBF?