• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have been unsuccessful trying to date ginfreely, claire and cloudy. Can anyone help me?

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do they not even bothered to reply to any of my messages? Am I lacking something that they are looking for?

What's the X factor I do not have? I mean 5Cs all I have them

I am developing low self esteem as a result.

Any advise?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle only can help by leeminding you of 1 unused smelly cunt 1 reused normal cunt and 1 anus hole KNN

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do they not even bothered to reply to any of my messages? Am I lacking something that they are looking for?

What's the X factor I do not have? I mean 5Cs all I have them

I am developing low self esteem as a result.

Any advise?
You need to trap @ginfreely in a way that she leaves her IP address .. the admin does not log IP address so no use asking. You can message me if your ku ku bird die die want to enter her cage. Once you get her IP address, you pay shit truck of money to the ISP to trace her house address. Then you can climb up the ladder through the window and unlock her cage. Are you up for it?

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to trap @ginfreely in a way that she leaves her IP address .. the admin does not log IP address so no use asking. You can message me if your ku ku bird die die want to enter her cage. Once you get her IP address, you pay shit truck of money to the ISP to trace her house address. Then you can climb up the ladder through the window and unlock her cage. Are you up for it?
If you are a chink, i will charge you twice the normal rate.. sorry about that. I support minorities.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slide into their PM boxes with:

Hi maybe we can get together? Or something? Do people really do that?

p.s. I don't eat meat or wear fur or leather

or

Ave. The quotidian fantasies of the common, lamentably porcine females of the country interest me not a whit. Not for one such as I comes a squalid little existence in the Brutalist hellholes of the hoi polloi, nor less yet a bathetic notion of romance so-called, uninformed of even a whisper of Roue Arzhur. Far better than we abandon ourselves to the raw and animal lusts of he-beast and she-beast, heaving, quivering and arriving together. I would fain to paint thee in the hot musk of my maleness inside and out, thou wanton strumpet, and likewise be bathed in the attar of your feminine intrigue.

or

Hello dearest maiden Hokkien virgin I am a non-Indian, non-Malaysian, clean, respectable gentlemen who had a Caesarean birth and thus never touched my mother's phua cheebye at any point in my life.

I leave it as an exercise to you to figure out which goes to whom OP.