• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i have an option to go melbourne for good, should i???

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to Ukraine lah. Lots of pretty girls. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;Hvds2AIiWLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvds2AIiWLA[/video]

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't feel bad to lick Lee's ball to stay for good, didn't you see so many professionals are licking Lee's ball now and reaping good crops (eg. Alvin Yeo wanyang in the query of Town Council Account --he sure got backfire the public not fool.)

genuinely, i am in dilemma again, always say i want to leave s'pore but i just can't bring myself to. i whine a lot about the cronies cos' they really cause a lot of unhappiness for me. i am a divorcee with no kids but i am already 40. so actually, i really need to reconsider. moreover, i will miss my friends and family, the food here, the election fever best time to bash PAP. but i know if i want to do well in life, moving to down under is a better decision. comparing if i want to do well in sinkieland, i have to kiss the asses of the PAP cronies which i am very reluctant to do so.

please advise...

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
189, 190, 457 or 100 subclass visa?

what is your;
work experience
profession
character/criminal record
health
ielts score