• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have a 51 inch waist and it's difficult for me..

ilovestinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
to satisfy my young beautiful Vietamese girlfriend...

You see, every time I am.on top of her, my tummy gets in the way, preventing me from full penetration. I think she knows my problem and so she fakes an orgasm...But that leaves me very sad...:(

Then doing doggy is tough for me too. I know she likes doggy a lot, but my tummy just block my full thrust when doing it. I can feel she fakes her moans...:(

Please don't flame me. I am genetically born fat. My father is fat and so is my mother..My sister is also fat. All of us have tried losing weight by dieting for years and it doesn't work...:(

Any idea how I can better satisfy my Vietbu. I scared she run away with a better looking man. Sigh...:(

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
to satisfy my young beautiful Vietamese girlfriend...

You see, every time I am.on top of her, my tummy gets in the way, preventing me from full penetration. I think she knows my problem and so she fakes an orgasm...But that leaves me very sad...:(

Then doing doggy is tough for me too. I know she likes doggy a lot, but my tummy just block my full thrust when doing it. I can feel she fakes her moans...:(

Please don't flame me. I am genetically born fat. My father is fat and so is my mother..My sister is also fat. All of us have tried losing weight by dieting for years and it doesn't work...:(

Any idea how I can better satisfy my Vietbu. I scared she run away with a better looking man. Sigh...:(
I suggest you jump into Sinkapore River like how the man below does it... :biggrin:

BlindFlickeringEchidna-max-1mb.gif