• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have 126 "friends" who I have never heard of in my life

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I set up a facebook page.. filled in some stuff that I was asked about and sat back to see what happened.

I now have 126 friends but I don't have a clue who all these people are.

Why are they my friends when I don't even like the look of most of them?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know. Why did they want to "friend" me in the first place? What are their ulterior motives?.

Maybe they find you a wise man through your postings? People like to make friends with man with great wisdom. That's why I have many friends.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Totally opposite scenario at linkedin. Set up a profile hoping to be offered a high paying position without having to do any work.

Only 5 profile views in more than a year and no job offers.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i post "FUCK THE PAP" in my facebook. Many people "LIKE" me and strangers want to make friend with me. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I set up a facebook page.. filled in some stuff that I was asked about and sat back to see what happened.

Did any Russian and Ukraine chicks accost you and post you messages saying 'they liked your profile and your page' and left you email address to get to know you better?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
be careful, you are being watched...btw, can we be friends?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you don't have to like the look of people who are your friend, they can't choose how they'd like their look to be like...

I don't like the look of Lee Hsian Loong but we are buddy

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I started my FB page, I was an FB whore. I simply accepted whoever wanted to friend me. Felt good. But I have since unfriended those whom I really do not know.

jw5

Loyal
What about those chiobus whom you really do not know? :wink:

When I started my FB page, I was an FB whore. I simply accepted whoever wanted to friend me. Felt good. But I have since unfriended those whom I really do not know.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
69 "friends" are friendly bots automatically assigned to your account upon registration. it's a warm welcum in appreciation of you giving away your device client (and that virtual identity) to fb and hosted apps to be tracked and spammed. the ai detects your age, location, and sexual orientation (and preference) and adjusts the instant "friends" population with a good mix of male and female bots to tease your cyber cock or cunt, depending on your sex entry. the identities of the bots seem authentic, but they are all machine-masochists, very well programmed to pique your interest, soothe your ego, and maintain both handshakes and swordfights (a.k.a. genital salutations). nonetheless, there will be real human members (morons) who will "friend" you, for lack of life and real friendships on their part, as their cyber objectives include amassing as many followers, fake or real, as they can to boost their image and narcissistic tendencies. this also happens with tweeter and other shallow social media apps. my words with friends game app has 3 regular and real human opponents with a dozen handles and a dozen zynga bots with irregular pseudo-randomized handles. it's inevitable and part of cyber life these days. most important thing is to get an orgasm out of it. :p