• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I grossly underestimated Tiong army. They have fucking Imperial Walkers aka AT-AT !

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for people who hate china and chinese so much,u guys sure spend a lot of time reading cheena news.......

i am anti america but 100% of my media and culture consumption is 100% ang moh except for japan culture.....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for people who hate china and chinese so much,u guys sure spend a lot of time reading cheena news.......

i am anti america but 100% of my media and culture consumption is 100% ang moh except for japan culture.....

FARK LAH.......................if not for the Americans................there wouldn't even be an internet..............

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope, I don't hate China, only CCP. CCP is like Nazi and USSR Communist Party. Holding the whole country hostage with their mafia like rule. Only crooks and idiots who are brainwashed by their craps don't see this.

Last edited:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

go suck see see pee cok.lick see see pee emperor see Dr dick dry..

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
FARK LAH.......................if not for the Americans................there wouldn't even be an internet..............

Screenshot_2020-09-26-13-02-13-98.jpg

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the point of having all these tec wise superior weaponry system, if your soldiers cry going to the battlefield? ...

like PLA soldiers wailing and crying on their way to fight the Indians

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the point of having all these tec wise superior weaponry system, if your soldiers cry going to the battlefield? ...

like PLA soldiers wailing and crying on their way to fight the Indians

"like PLA soldiers wailing and crying on their way to fight the Indians"sourced from Indian websites or China-hating websites? With so much photo-shopping and fake news nowadays, it is hard to believe that a picture tells the true story or even a thousand words.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
"like PLA soldiers wailing and crying on their way to fight the Indians"sourced from Indian websites or China-hating websites? With so much photo-shopping and fake news nowadays, it is hard to believe that a picture tells the true story or even a thousand words.
its Taiwan who reported it first and subsequently picked up by Pakistanis ..
in fact China took some effort to spin favourable stories but no denial that it did not happen