• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got apm from a bro here about CB Kia tonychat

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahh, you do not have any.. whahahahahhaha...... How come come up with only one post. SInce you have so much time, create more lah.

Like me owing some sinkie their shirts and pants, owing rent, owe their house. Burn their house down. steal food from hawker... i cannot think of more, can you help me to think more ...

CB kia tonychat,

pls ok i created this? fuck you lah. i knew u would not admit to this. you fucking loser. anyway i think your army fren write off the amt u owe him liao. last i heard from him, he consider this as giving $ to beggar. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB kia tonychat,

pls ok i created this? fuck you lah. i knew u would not admit to this. you fucking loser. anyway i think your army fren write off the amt u owe him liao. last i heard from him, he consider this as giving $ to beggar. :biggrin:

If that is the truth, then msg that bugger and sent me his real name and phone number,i will call him up to settle this score. IF you want to put up any post that slander me, then do a face off by having some balls.

I dare you to give me his name and phone number. Since he contacted you, then you have access to him.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the truth, then msg that bugger and sent me his real name and phone number,i will call him up to settle this score. IF you want to put up any post that slander me, then do a face up by having some balls.

I dare you to give me his name and phone number. Since he contacted you, then you have access to him.

CB kia tonychat,

i already promise him to keep his identity a secret. he is willing to consider this $ gone (as in to beggar) ok. u know who he is. u can find out from your other army frens regarding his number. pay him back when u have the $.

you fucking cheebye loser. pathetic. :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB kia tonychat,

i already promise him to keep his identity a secret. he is willing to consider this $ gone (as in to beggar) ok. u know who he is. u can find out from your other army frens regarding his number. pay him back when u have the $.

you fucking cheebye loser. pathetic. :oIo:

Wahhahahahha... I am not asking you to reveal who he is. You can just PM me his number and name so i can contact him. But if you try to bullshit your way through, it means you are a big white cock sucking liar.

I also promise to keep his identity a secret. I do not remember i owe anyone money. If you can do me a favor to clear this up , then sent me his number and name.

I never owe other people money, even 20 cent i will return. If this is a lie from you, then pls admit it, if not, then sent me his detail. I also promise him not to reveal his identity.

If you claim that he knows me, then he is not a secret identity to me and it is ok to sent me his details.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahhahahahha... I am not asking you to reveal who he is. You can just PM me his number and name so i can contact him. But if you try to bullshit your way through, it means you are a big white cock sucking liar.

I also promise to keep his identity a secret. I do not remember i owe anyone money. If you can do me a favor to clear this up , then sent me his number and name.

I never owe other people money, even 20 cent i will return. If this is a lie from you, then pls admit it, if not, then sent me his detail. I also promise him not to reveal his identity.

If you claim that he knows me, then he is not a secret identity to me and it is ok to sent me his details.

CB kia tonychat,

just shut up and pay him back. dun act blurr ok. fuck you.

if i made that pm up, i die. if its true, then u die. dare or not. :oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB kia tonychat,

just shut up and pay him back. dun act blurr ok. fuck you.

if i made that pm up, i die. if its true, then u die. dare or not. :oIo:

I dun give a shit. If this is not a lie from you, then get him his name and number from him.

You want to talk , then action and show me some proof. Get the details from him and i will talk to him to settle score.

If this is not a lie from you , then prove it. You got balls to do all these, no?

Then it proves that you are a sinkie loser who just come in here to bullshit your way here. You are a loser in life and cannot make it in life. You spend you time wasting yourself here and slander others.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun give a shit. If this is not a lie from you, then get him his name and number from him.

You want to talk , then action and show me some proof. Get the details from him and i will talk to him to settle score.

If this is not a lie from you , then prove it. You got balls to do all these, no?

Then it proves that you are a sinkie loser who just come in here to bullshit your way here. You are a loser in life and cannot make it in life. You spend you time wasting yourself here and slander others.

CB kia tonychat,

there is NO need for me to prove anything to you. who the fuck u think u r to demand any actions from me? fuck you idiot.

i know u owe your army fren $ and dun pay back can liao ok. btw he already told me he treat this as giving $ to beggar.

you pathetic chee bye loser :oIo:

proof proof proof your lancheow lah. you boasted to a newbie here on another thread that you own a 'biz empire'. can you prove it? company accounts, income statement put here lah. i dare you. dun have right. fuck you. biz empire kee lan.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only thing to prove is you are Just another bullshit low life in sinkieland who cannot make it in life and spend you time here bullshitting and slandering others.

I have enough of you, i give you a chance to prove that you are a worthy human being but you can't. Instead you created stories to slander others.

Sinkies are not worthy human being, they are a waste of life and waste of space on earth and should be terminated once and for all. The post from you in this thread proves it all.

I do not claim that you are a sinkie, you have proven yourself to be a sinkie right out of your fucking post. WAHHAHAHAH!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing to prove is you are Just another bullshit low life in sinkieland who cannot make it in life and spend you time here bullshitting and slandering others.

I have enough of you, i give you a chance to prove that you are a worthy human being but you can't. Instead you created stories to slander others.

Sinkies are not worthy human being, they are a waste of life and waste of space on earth and should be terminated once and for all. The post from you in this tread proves it all.

I do not claim that you are a sinkie, you have proven yourself to be a sinkie right out of your fucking post. WAHHAHAHAH!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

CB kia tonychat,

talk a lot of bullshit and cock. no substance at all. dumb idiot. you have proven to be the resident retard here. btw, stop bragging about your biz empire ok. working as OKT pimping your ladyboy wife isn't by any means having a biz empire.

pathetic. :oIo::oIo:

so where is the proof of your biz empire?? KNNB. what a loser.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
((quote : he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.))

CB kia tonychat: haha... what a pathetic failure in life..:biggrin:

Do not regret helping him or begrudge him. You have collected lots of good karma already.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do not regret helping him or begrudge him. You have collected lots of good karma already.

What good karma? This kind of behavior exists primarily in sinkieland, and that is why sinkie are such a turn off in the eyes of many first world individuals.

I am here to remind you guys how primitive your thinking are and if you do not change, your freedom and your prosperity will suffer big time.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What good karma? This kind of behavior exists primarily in sinkieland, and that is why sinkie are such a turn off in the eyes of many first world individuals.

I am here to remind you guys how primitive your thinking are and if you do not change, your freedom and your prosperity will suffer big time.

CB Kia tonychat,

see what an ungrateful asshole you are. army fren lend u $ u dun return nevermind. now still curse him. wtf. :oIo::oIo:

may u forever stay as a useless pimp. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB Kia tonychat,

see what an ungrateful asshole you are. army fren lend u $ u dun return nevermind. now still curse him. wtf. :oIo::oIo:

may u forever stay as a useless pimp. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB kia tonychat,

what a pathetic loser in real life. still wanna boast to newbie about your okt biz empire? any proof from you huh.

pua cheebye. pls get a real job. stop borrowing $ from frens or extort $ from your ladyboy wife.

pui. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey Sam, here's something for u to correct...

I ADVICE him to see doctor.

I took up his ADVISE to study in Ant U Ass.

His father gave him a piece of ADVISE.

You are the real 'advise' expert ..lol

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
((quote : he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.))

CB kia tonychat: haha... what a pathetic failure in life..:biggrin:

CB kia tonychat,

owe $$ no return. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come tony cannot even remember the name of his army fren that lend him money?

This is even worse than those trying to run away from the creditors cos they at least know they are in the wrong, tony doesn't even feel shy about owing ppl money.

jw5

Loyal
How come tony cannot even remember the name of his army fren that lend him money?

This is even worse than those trying to run away from the creditors cos they at least know they are in the wrong, tony doesn't even feel shy about owing ppl money.

Tony only remembers one name lah. Kassemsalleh aka sgslut. :biggrin: