• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I got a shock! Where's 3in1kopitiam placing in Delphi?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=index&webtag=delphimbz

Top Forums
Pleasure Horse Journal Online Forum
Hosted by MChrisLeese
Messages: 1901251 (604 posted today) Members: 41156 (1478 active today)
Equestrian discussions, horses for sale, trainer input, breeder recommendations, Pleasure Horse Journal Online, AQHA, APHA, ApAC, Amateurs, professionals, Horses for Sale, Hot topics! Jump in! Take Chances! Have Fun!

20/20 Racing Page
Hosted by Troy_Powers
Messages: 753379 (164 posted today) Members: 24842 (878 active today)
Dirt Track Late Model racing from the upper Midwest

Natural Family Planning discussion board
Hosted by Debbie (napro)
Messages: 2233891 (360 posted today) Members: 15395 (444 active today)
A discussion board about Natural Family Planning (as approved by the Catholic Church) and related issues. NFP users and seekers of all faiths are welcome.

Isle of Whack
Hosted by I'll Lose My Zen, Jen! (Enike)
Messages: 2717815 (363 posted today) Members: 36114 (551 active today)
Do you need a place to vent about the morons in cyberspace? Wade on over to the Isle. Some of the most intelligent women (and a few men!) on Delphi post here, but we don't mince words. We call a whack a whack. We stand for common sense, informed choices and, most importantly, a great sense of humor. If you think you can stand the heat, come on in. Welcome to the Isle. Whack.

Opinion Forum
Hosted by Polter, just (polter)
Messages: 4842566 (1101 posted today) Members: 48693 (169 active today)
For Diversity of View, The OP is the Place to Be, with over ELEVEN YEARS of heated, lively debate with over 48,000 members approaching a half-million posted messages! Come check out the most active current events forum on Delphi where freedom of speech is paramount. Be part of it, say hello in the new members folder.

*~DreamWorld~*
Hosted by Dream (Dream__Lover)
Messages: 622076 (437 posted today) Members: 17322 (129 active today)
Come join us to share your dreams,, your hopes,,, your heart,,, enjoy stimulating conversation with old friends,, meet new ones,, and just hang out!

Politics: The Bully Pulpit
Hosted by Laura (LJOHNS)
Messages: 2205087 (406 posted today) Members: 27605 (108 active today)
A Delphi forum since 1994. A flame-free zone for civil discussion and debate on national and world politics and policies, political figures and parties and issues facing our nation today. Bring your opinion and have your say.

Bare Escentuals Addicts
Hosted by Christa (CHRISTAR)
Messages: 1158286 (174 posted today) Members: 54954 (527 active today)
You've heard about the Addicts on QVC, now come see the BE Addicts Forum -- #1 in the hearts and minds of Bare Escentuals Addicts everywhere, an oasis of helpful information and good clean fun in a real girly-girl atmosphere. Debuted in March 2000 and consistently ranked one of Delphi's top forums in all categories. Come join the fun, but beware . . . we'll NEVER tell you that you don't need more makeup! We enable your mineral addiction at every opportunity.

United States Border Patrol
Hosted by Jay10046
Messages: 421546 (72 posted today) Members: 32267 (389 active today)
The Border Patrol Hiring Answer Board is the place to begin the Adventure of Your Life!

The Road Star Riders
Hosted by Thor (1602_1540)
Messages: 2009285 (208 posted today) Members: 58077 (449 active today)
The Road Star Riders started as a forum for owners of the Yamaha Road Star. It has rapidly grown in popularity and size, and today ranks amongst some of the best organized forums for Motorcycle enthusiasts. Tech tips, rides, rally's, and a wealth of in

Kawasaki Vulcan Riders Forum
Hosted by Outlaw421
Messages: 1208308 (276 posted today) Members: 43245 (376 active today)
Kawasaki Vulcan - This forum is dedicated to all models of the Kawasaki Vulcan. Here you can find out everything you want to know about this motorcycle, the best technical advise available is here for you. It is a great place to share experiences and meet people who ride the Kawasaki Vulcan.

Mountaineer Message Board
Hosted by appst89
Messages: 367050 (80 posted today) Members: 5098 (189 active today)
Appalachian State University sports forum.

650 V Stars "Custom, Classic & Dragstar"
Hosted by smbuca
Messages: 950640 (256 posted today) Members: 33396 (298 active today)
This forum is for the great motorcycle, the 650 V-Star. Here you can find out everything you want to know about this motorcycle, the best technical advise available is here for you. It is a great place to share experiences and meet people who ride the 650. This forum was introduced July 4, 2002, we invite everybody to stop in.

_V Star 1100 Riders_
Hosted by cdswanzy (az1100custmn)
Messages: 595149 (329 posted today) Members: 24251 (306 active today)
A forum for Yamaha V Star 1100 and DragStar 1100 Riders to talk tech, post pics of their bikes, plan rides, etc. All riders welcome.

Be Beautiful Cafe
Hosted by Mary Ann (maasmiley)
Messages: 716650 (182 posted today) Members: 13264 (320 active today)
Are you Beautiful on the inside and outside? Do you love makeup and enjoy visiting with friends in a friendly relaxed atmosphere? Come join Delphi’s friendliest, most hip beauty forum! Whether it’s fashion, exercise, recipes, or your best beauty hint, you will be right at home! Chat with us about the latest from Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, or Bare Escentuals Bare Mineral makeup as well as many others. It’s the most fun you’ll ever have! Ladies, get your gorgeous on!

The Motorcycle Tourer's Forum
Hosted by MTFInc
Messages: 741294 (152 posted today) Members: 38802 (367 active today)
The Motorcycle Tourer's Forum provides a meeting place for motorcycle touring enthusiasts, owners, riders, and admirers of all brands and models of motorcycles. We allow no bike bashing or personal attacks.

Professional Actors Resource Forum
Hosted by Showtalk
Messages: 368084 (58 posted today) Members: 11379 (214 active today)
Everything Parents of Actors and Teens need to navigate the world of professional acting. Acting, performing, music, musical theatre, dramatic theatre. It's all here! We can answer all your questions on how to get started and how to promote and boost your child's career. Which agent should I use? Do I need a manager? Where do you get headshots? How do I track SAG residuals? How do the new Coogan laws affect me? What is are episodic and pilot seasons? How can I keep my child safe and...
Everything Parents of Actors and Teens need to navigate the world of professional acting. Acting, performing, music, musical theatre, dramatic theatre. It's all here! We can answer all your questions on how to get started and how to promote and boost your child's career. Which agent should I use? Do I need a manager? Where do you get headshots? How do I track SAG residuals? How do the new Coogan laws affect me? What is are episodic and pilot seasons? How can I keep my child safe and maintain privacy?The inside information on everything from acting coaches to when is the right time to move to Los Angeles or New York. If you are the parent of an actor or you want to act, you need to be here on the PARF board!
Everything Parents of Actors and Teens need to navigate the world of professional acting. Acting, performing, music, musical theatre, dramatic theatre. It's all here! We can answer all your questions on how to get started and how to promote and boost your child's career. Which agent should I use? Do I need a manager? Where do you get headshots? How do I track SAG residuals? How do the new Coogan laws affect me? What is are episodic and pilot seasons? How can I keep my child safe and...
[-][+]

Suzuki 1500LC / C90 Owners Group
Hosted by Fritz (lc_one)
Messages: 860542 (331 posted today) Members: 15273 (281 active today)
Suzuki 1500LC/C90 Owners Group - Uniting Owners of the Suzuki Intruder 1500 LC.

District XI Pennsylvania HS Wrestling
Hosted by Rans (RansX77)
Messages: 71159 (15 posted today) Members: 7351 (285 active today)
Wrestling High School District XI 11 Pennsylvania Easton Parkland Liberty Northampton Freedom Nazareth

Diabetic Mommy
Hosted by DiabeticMommy Madame (d_mommy)
Messages: 769688 (136 posted today) Members: 6188 (136 active today)
A forum for women with type 1, type 1.5, type 2, gestational diabetes, prediabetes, and at high risk for diabetes who are pregnant, trying to conceive, with children, or just thinking about it.