• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I forsee next 7 days is peak and v downwards .

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Ralders, the situation here is unique in that we already identified the main cluster and have put them out of circulation. I foresee once the numbers go over the peak, the drop will be very significant. From daily thousands to single digits.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Ralders, the situation here is unique in that we already identified the main cluster and have put them out of circulation. I foresee once the numbers go over the peak, the drop will be very significant. From daily thousands to single digits.
look ahead... :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assuming of course, the second wave of infections doesn't come and 'recovered' patients don't get a relapse. :wink:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are assuming these subcontinent citizens natural body systems are the same as ours. I don't think so. They may differ by how the virus transmit, stay dormant and affect the symptoms in these people. If misunderstood, they are the carriers of the huge 3rd wave when they are released.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with u .
But no one knows when will that happen.
I see 7 days after, we will see that.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are assuming these subcontinent citizens natural body systems are the same as ours. I don't think so. They may differ by how the virus transmit, stay dormant and affect the symptoms in these people. If misunderstood, they are the carriers of the huge 3rd wave when they are released.
Yes , 3rd wave or reinfected is the deadliest

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed with u .
But no one knows when will that happen.
I see 7 days after, we will see that.
My prediction is, after 3 weeks the dormitories are opened up again, we will see a flare up but not in the high numbers like yesterday because it will be mitigated by the habit of social distancing and mask wearing and hand washing/sanitizing.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't imagine that happening.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction is, after 3 weeks the dormitories are opened up again, we will see a flare up but not in the high numbers like yesterday because it will be mitigated by the habit of social distancing and mask wearing and hand washing/sanitizing.
Possible but hope it won't happen.
Plan are in place , recovered case have one way ticket back.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possible but hope it won't happen.
Plan are in place , recovery case have one way ticket back.
You are referring to those tested positive and recovered.

How about those that tested negative, show no symptoms but virus remains dormant until an unknown trigger flares its reactivation?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are referring to those tested positive and recovered.

How about those that tested negative, show no symptoms but virus remains dormant until an unknown trigger flares its reactivation?
This will be unforeseen circumstances.
May have to deal with the obvious confirmed ones first.
Any other will be case by case , situation by situation.
But first and foremost, numbers need to come down.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming of course, the second wave of infections doesn't come and 'recovered' patients don't get a relapse. :wink:
Fret not. All the recovering patients mingle around different strains mother, daughter, cousins all meet up like its lunar new year surely nothing will go wrong. :cool:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wearing mask and washing hands most important.

Most thinks wearing mask is protecting ownself only.
Example: There is one auntie said " I don't wear mask, i die is my problem "

But in fact it not the case .
When u wear mask u are also protecting those around us.
When u wear mask ,aerosol from breathing , talking and water droplets is kept to yourself. And it minimises transmission to others around u and prevented your droplets from reaching commom touches surface.
Like table top , hand rail and door handle.

Wearing mask is being socially responsible.

Wearing mask also prevents ownself from breathing in others aerosol and droplets.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agree. I am actually very optimistic about the next couple of week. We should see some very dramatic improvement, not just in the dorms, but also a reduction of local community spread to almost zero. By mid May, we should be on par with Hong Kong, Taiwan