• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I find this Disgusting and feel Violated - do you?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: I find this Disgusting and Violated - do you?

China has alot of gays. Now you know why I'm always able to fuck their women? :wink:

These two obviously look very local la. Sinkie gays one is like mid-20s and the other I think early 40s. Both muscular clean looking dudes la.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

These two obviously look very local la. Sinkie gays one is like mid-20s and the other I think early 40s. Both muscular clean looking dudes la.

That's probably erection and Alamaking

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... Is there anything wrong for this statement. I intend to put it as a header.

"Don't let gambling ruin their lives"
muz rook @ ur contents 1st la ...

mayb it cud b betta wif ... dun let gambling ruin their wives ...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

muz rook @ ur contents 1st la ...

mayb it cud b betta wif ... dun let gambling ruin their wives ...

I'm using it as a slogan brother. Is there any grammatical/vocab mistakes?

jw5

Loyal

Help me with this brother. Is there anything wrong for this statement. I intend to put it as a header.

"Don't let gambling ruin their lives"

It should be "Is there anything wrong with this statement?" :o

Nothing wrong with "Don't let gambling ruin their lives." in terms of the grammar.

But there should be some context to that statement, otherwise people will be wondering who is the "their" being referred to.
For example, pictures of a gambler's family members, etc.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

But there should be some context to that statement, otherwise people will be wondering who is the "their" being referred to.
For example, pictures of a gambler's family members, etc.

Noted on this brother. Thank you :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Btw, I mean pictures of actors/actresses/models/, not pictures of the gambler's real family members. :o

I know lah. LOL LOL LOL.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Definitely baiting you, they won't say this kind of disgusting things in public when near to guys. If they don't like you or fear you they won't talk like this too... lol
Good thing is you're probably, handsome ?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Definitely baiting you, they won't say this kind of disgusting things in public when near to guys. If they don't like you or fear you they won't talk like this too... lol
Good thing is you're probably, handsome ?

Defi9nitely not handsome la also their solid body surely their expectation must be very high. Really nothing to do with me. Just that they are a very insensitive couple that's all.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think its funny. So long as they keep to themselves, I don't care.

Cheers!

You should only feel disgusted with faggots when they start fucking you in the mouth and/or bum.

Otherwise, they're as harmless as a discarded tissue paper on the streets.

P.S: Okamoto condoms are the best. I don't understand why the SAF hasn't yet issued them. Please show some welfare for NSmen. :cool:

As long as they don't try to touch you , just leave them alone .

Yes as long as never harass me I'm ok.
Pap import so many foreigners.....expect more 'diverse' behavior all around.

Hey guys, I know they did not physically kah-jiao me or anyone but please la not everyone can accept alternative lifestyle so they should be sensitive to the majority la.

KNNBCCB "aloe good moisturizer" some more I almost vomit la bros

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know People's Park Food Centre 3rd floor has many toiletry shops also selling perfumes and beauty stuff? Ok I was there an hour ago buying face mask for someone anyway staff got to go store to take as they are short in the shop. I paid at the cashier and stood beside it waiting for a staff to come back with what I paid for.

Just next to the cashier on the wall are boxes of condoms Durex, Okamoto etc. Came two hunks in tight singlets sure weight lifters la these two, stood next to me directly in front of the condoms and started to discuss which they should buy like "aiya I like that zero zero three", "aiyo they also have zer zero two ah?" "love, this one with aloe good moisturizer leh", "eeeeee so funny (clap-hands super fast) why have black colour one?" etc etc

K N N B C C B limpeh feeling sibeh disgusted liao and also like my environment violated not only me even aunties around also quickly walk away and they don't fuck care at all. I stared at them with disgust then one said "aiyo chin chai la we better qucikly buy and go" took a big box (dozen) paid and quickly fuck off. Even the cashier also shake head and limpeh after that keep thinking how the fuck they're going to use those condoms. KNNBCCB.

Really spoiled my remaining time in Singapore la these bloody chow-ah-kwas.

u worse than pussy lah: u never kana go toilet limpeh kana chow ah kwa stare at my dick when i urine ...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey guys, I know they did not physically kah-jiao me or anyone but please la not everyone can accept alternative lifestyle so they should be sensitive to the majority la.

KNNBCCB "aloe good moisturizer" some more I almost vomit la bros

Brother, it helps if you stop wearing like this :biggrin:

DlEqsUP.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

China has alot of gays. Now you know why I'm always able to fuck their women? :wink:

I have a PRC woman who complains that her engineer husband rarely fucks her, and was always playing MMORPG for long hours once he's back home from work. :biggrin: