• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I finally understand the root of Roy Ngerng's debate

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading Roy Ngerng other post. I finally understand the root of his debate. Being a constant outsider due to his sexual preference. Fighting a giant like the PM give him the support and acceptance from the public in a way he had never had before. I kind of pity him as this is self destructive path he taking. Even if PM redraw his suit, Roy Ngerng is likely to pick another fight with the PM or another giant in our society.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading Roy Ngerng other post. I finally understand the root of his debate. Being a constant outsider due to his sexual preference. Fighting a giant like the PM give him the support and acceptance from the public in a way he had never had before. I kind of pity him as this is self destructive path he taking. Even if PM redraw his suit, Roy Ngerng is likely to pick another fight with the PM or another giant in our society.

Gosh, is this the new PAP angle of attack, on his sexual orientation?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the PM left him to himself and treated him as invisible, all problem solved wouldn't it?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So Lee Hsien Loong is a 'giant in our society'. Good luck with that thinking, PAP shill. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The problem with Gays is that they believe they deserve special privileges to compensate for their anal fissures.

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal

PM LHL a giant?
He seemed to be a tiny dwarf to me.
A coward like his father and go to Cambodia to play with a 9 year old girl.

That kind of pervert your kind of hero?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL not a HERO!!!! Definitely NOT!!!

The HERO of Singapore is non other than LOW THIA KIANG and his bunch of ignorant followers!!!! WP = Whinning Party!!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the PM left him to himself and treated him as invisible, all problem solved wouldn't it?

PM has an agenda of scaring pple like his father who is fond of reffering to knuckdussters....BUT times has changed n any politician who does not realise it will fall flat on his face