• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I finally know who is stealing my panties, bra and office clothes

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls define "wife material" ...........if sg wife material I agree......she don't even fold her own blanket....expect the hubby to do it........:(

Maid lah. That's why there's a market for maids in Sinkieland.

And I doubt she cooks too... it's better to mingle with your co-workers in the evening. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Koh Cheng Mun acted in comedy "Under One Roof". The one who acted in "Growing Up" with Lim Kay Tong and Irin Gan is Wee Soon Hui.

I think she looks like the younger version of Koh chen mun, the sg aunty actress opposite lim kay tong, irin gan....cant remember the name of the old tv series.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok.:( She look like koh cheng mun...... I long time no see Tv le nor interested in mediacorpose le:o

memories of sg fading....:(

Koh Cheng Mun acted in comedy "Under One Roof". The one who acted in "Growing Up" with Lim Kay Tong and Irin Gan is Wee Soon Hui.

jw5

Loyal
Those 2 tv programs also long ago le.......................... :o:wink:

You can keep your memories of sg alive by coming to this forum, and remember to come back for GE and vote opposition.................... :p

ok.:( She look like koh cheng mun...... I long time no see Tv le nor interested in mediacorpose le:o

memories of sg fading....:(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Masters of the Sea

[video=youtube;o7MM2pvFksk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MM2pvFksk[/video]