• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I finally know who is stealing my panties, bra and office clothes

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I FINALLY KNOW WHO IS STEALING MY PANTIES, BRA AND OFFICE CLOTHES[/h]
Post date:
7 Feb 2015 - 9:30am

TRS reader Koh said some of her undergarments and office wear have gone missing for at least two years after leaving them out to dry outside her first floor unit at Senja Road.
As the situation worsened, she installed a video camera and caught a young man stealing her bra in broad daylight at 1pm yesterday (Feb 5).
she said:
"For at least two years, items such as my bras and undergarments, as well as my office clothes have constantly gone missing after leaving them out to dry when doing the laundry.
"I live on the first floor of a HDB block at Senja Road.
"However, last week, things got worse.
"Clothes that filled as much as two bamboo poles were stolen!
"This was when I decided to install a video camera to catch the culprit.
"Guess what? A guy was caught red-handed stealing my bra yesterday (Feb 5) at around 1pm.

"It was in broad daylight and his face is clearly shown in the video.
"I've already reported this matter to the police and hopefully he will be caught in due time.
"Let this also be a warning to all girls living around the Bukit Panjang area."
See the video recordings below:

Tags:
Complaints

jw5

Loyal
Without question, the most important factor is whether she is a chiobu. :p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was all this time fantasizing it's a handsome Korean actor stealing her undies until she finally got bored

Gentlemen don't steal female underwear. They sniff them, ejaculate into them, then return them to the owner. :wink:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without question, the most important factor is whether she is a chiobu. :p

10374032_10152587564599153_8692354684534856286_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's okay I guess. Rodent teeth denotes a subservient nature. Good eyebrow shape and consistency. Eyes and nose are good shape, nothing crooked or bent. Chin is a tad too pointy for my liking.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bit when I look at the messed up blanket n blanket behind I know she's a wild one.