• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I felt cheated when Anand showed his true colours, but he's still my honey

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
love_story_i_felt_cheated_when_he_showed_his_true_colours-thumbnail.jpg

img_0850jpg1326861527515-data.jpg

snapshot_20111005_23jpg1326861530890-data.jpg

snapshot_20111005_42jpg1326861532984-data.jpg

Anand was a troublemaker and had a reputation for being a playboy, but Jamain never doubted her love for him.

She told us her love story:

"Like most couples, Anand and I met in school. We were in the same class for 2 years in secondary school.

"I didn't really like him at first because he was a really annoying guy.

"I avoided talking to him. Until one day when I really had no choice and had to text him to ask about our exams.

"From that day on we started chatting, either on fb or through texting. We became friends and walked to school together every morning and met up after school for lunch.

"Finally the day came when we fell in love with each other. It was on a rainy afternoon, I received a text from him asking if I had my lunch already.

"I told him no and that I was actually quite hungry. He asked me what I felt like eating and I randomly said apples.

"After 30 min he texted me and said he was at my void deck with apples and bubble tea.

"I was like 'Is this guy crazy?'.

"I remember when the lift door opened he was just standing there.

"I looked at him and felt this warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. We continued being friends for a while and finally got together on the 10th of July 2010.

"Then my nightmare started. Sometimes he'd disappear for 2 to 3 days and suddenly appear and say he was at the police station or he was doing 'stuff' with his friends.

"He never explained to me what those 'stuff' were.

"It made me so fed up and I felt like I was cheated. He was so nice before we were together, then after that he showed his true colours.

"He was a troublemaker and some of his close friends in our class told me he changed girlfriends like changing clothes.

"I chose not to believe what people say. I started having doubts when I found out he went clubbing and drinking often.

"I know it isn't wrong but what was wrong was that he didn't tell me where he went and what he was doing.

"One day I really couldn't take him anymore and told him I wanted to break up with him.

"He cried and pleaded with me and asked me to stay. He told me he really loved me but wasn't sure if I was serious with him or not.
:biggrin:

"I told him yes, I was very serious with him and that I was very hurt to know he was this kind of person.

"He promised he'll change and I stayed with him. Everything went well, he quit drinking and stuck to me like 24/7.

"We went to the same ITE and things were great.:rolleyes: But my dad being the traditional man that he is doesn't approve to us being together simply cause he's not Chinese.

"My mum was okay at first, until we got into trouble, BIG TROUBLE.

"Now my parents hate him and I have to lie and tell them we're not together anymore.

"After that I got really bad mood swings, always throwing tantrums and fighting with him over mostly nothing.

"He still stayed with me. I broke up with him twice but he still did everything and anything to get me back.

"We plan to convince my parents after a few years to let us be together.

"I believe we deserve a second chance because we truly love each other.

"And thanks for staying with me, being there for me and taking care of me and tahan my sh*tty attitude.

"I love you honey :biggrin:"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"He promised he'll change and I stayed with him. Everything went well, he quit drinking and stuck to me like 24/7.

When things go wrong in the future, Anand will go back to drinking once again and Jamain will duly becomes his punching bag...:p