• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fell in love with Century Eggs....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently, I begin to have a liking for century eggs, really like them.

So, the question is does anyone knows if Century Eggs is a yin or yang food?

Is it good for health?

centuryegg.jpg

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thing comes from duck.

super high cholesterol. eat with moderation.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to neighbouring countries to savor quail eggs done century style....very nice.

Eating century eggs was a challenge for those angmos in fear factor....it's was fun seeing them having a hard time with this delicacy. Any sinkie would trump them hands down in this challenge. Lol

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im very curious how the egg is being made ?

Duck egg ? But why the white is jelly-ish ? And the yolk ... blackish ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im very curious how the egg is being made ?

Duck egg ? But why the white is jelly-ish ? And the yolk ... blackish ?

Duck eggs or chicken eggs. They soak them in an alkaline solution, chemical reactions cause the colors to change.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to neighbouring countries to savor quail eggs done century style....very nice.

Eating century eggs was a challenge for those angmos in fear factor....it's was fun seeing them having a hard time with this delicacy. Any sinkie would trump them hands down in this challenge. Lol

Ang Moh Stupid rather eat uncook pig brain.
I also like century eat must eat with ginger.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The best part of a Century egg is the outet Layer of jeLLy; and not the mercury coated yoLk.
A good quaLity century egg usuaLLy comes with naturaL fLowery patterns on the back of the jeLLy itseLf..:cool:

Mee Poh Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best part of a Century egg is the outet Layer of jeLLy; and not the mercury coated yoLk.
A good quaLity century egg usuaLLy comes with naturaL fLowery patterns on the back of the jeLLy itseLf..:cool:

mercury coated yolk? you joking right? like that still can eat?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys, this one i also like lah. senior citizens take in moderation lah. this item shud belong to 'cold category'.

i eat once in awhile, usually as salad or pei dan porridge.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, I begin to have a liking for century eggs, really like them.

So, the question is does anyone knows if Century Eggs is a yin or yang food?

Is it good for health?

centuryegg.jpg

neutral
yang foods generated warm energy like mutton
yin food generated cool energy like barley
yang food can be hot like ginger
yin can be extreme cooling like chrysanthemum

Balanced yin and yang:
rice, corn, sweet potato, potato, turnips, carrot, cabbage, radish leaf, beetroot, fuzzy melon, soybeans, adzuki beans, peanut, cashew nut, pistachio nut, lotus seed, black sesame, sunflower seed, plums, fig, grapes, lemon, olives, white fungus, black fungus, shiitake mushroom, sea shrimps, loach, pork, duck, goose, oyster, beef, quail, sea eels, egg yolk, quail egg, royal jelly honey, milk, soybean milk, rock sugar and sugar.

good for health?
no,too much cause nose cancer

Last edited: