• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i feel really hard to show compassion to smokers.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing against smokers it's ur choice ..so longer dun affect non smokers. many things also hazardous to health...I have feeling stress kill more n culprit of 80% of cancer in Singapore

essen

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing against smokers it's ur choice ..so longer dun affect non smokers. many things also hazardous to health...I have feeling stress kill more n culprit of 80% of cancer in Singapore

Am sure many if not all respect smoking as a personal choice and preference. Problem is there are too many inconsiderate smokers around who are invoking all the frustration against smoking/smokers

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dude, which model are you using? i bought a few from china last year, still trying to adapt to the unatural way of smoking...:o

You should blame the Singapore govt. for banning electronic cigarette, I've been on it for close to 2 years now. Feel healthier then before, plus, it helps odorise the surrounding air when there are ah nehs around.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
GGTS, Ecigs from china I recommend the EGO-T range for beginners. You want to drive a Ferrari or a Cherry QQ? Get the GGTS, its like the Bentley of ecigs.

http://www.ggecig.com/

ggtst-140x140.png

EvolutionofGG.jpg

Wow, can smoking be a solution to global food shortage? Lol

dude, which model are you using? i bought a few from china last year, still trying to adapt to the unatural way of smoking...:o

Last edited: