• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't want the Free Today newspaper!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is Mediacock so thickskin huh...everyday throw this paper at my doorstep...waste my time clearing it everyday..wtf! How come no "unsub" link like via sms or email....WTF!!!!:oIo:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My next door pasted the post it note on her door _ "I don't want shit paper, don't leave it in front of my house, fuck off ... Choo .. Choo"

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why is Mediacock so thickskin huh...everyday throw this paper at my doorstep...waste my time clearing it everyday..wtf! How come no "unsub" link like via sms or email....WTF!!!!:oIo:

Just tell the distribution vendor when he comes to your door lah? Or call the Today Hotline and F them lor :biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Free newspapers good, can lay on table during meals to keep it clean. Can also wipe glasses. If you have a pet good too.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
My table, glasses and pet deserve better than these SHIT PROPAGANDA papers! :oIo:

I have no such qualms...I use them to line my litter box nicely with pics of Pinky or any of his other asses facing up...and tell my pussy go and piss or shit on them :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Times are bad... why don't you want free toilet paper? :confused:

jw5

Loyal

Can sell to karang guni.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

... they shud pay you to read it as advertisers pay them ... if no reader, no revenue

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHAHAHA....PAP propaganda free also no one wants to read....this is retribution for controlling the media ... youngsters now read on online....

You speak for yourself

I welcome the ST and other papers

I got dog and cat and bird who also like those papers

Send to me
send to me
send to me
send to me

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember Streats?

Virgin issue in Sep 2000.

Frontpage_streats.JPG

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i want also no have ah.......

free useful things like newspapers also complain....................farking S'porean attitude:oIo: